|Aftab Shivdasani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||June 25, 1978|
Aftab Shivdasani is an Indian film actor, producer, model, and writer who started working as a child artist in films such as Mr. India (1987), Shahenshah (1988), ChaalBaaz (1989), Awwal Number (1990), C.I.D. (1990), and Insaniyat (1994). As he grew older, he kept working in Bollywood and is known for his work in movies like Mast, Kasoor, Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai, Love Ke Liye Kuchh Bhi Karega, Hungama, Awara Paagal Deewana, Masti, Grand Masti, Great Grand Masti, Money Hai Toh Honey Hai, Shukriya: Till Death Do Us Apart, Aloo Chaat, Daddy Cool, 1920: The Evil Returns, Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3, Life Mein Kabhie Kabhiee, Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat, Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe, Darna Mana Hai, Pyaasa, Footpath, Deewane Huye Paagal, Suno Sasurjee, Darwaza Bandh Rakho, Red: The Dark Side, De Taali, Acid Factory, and Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Aftab Shivdasani attended St. Xavier’s High School, Fort, a private Catholic primary and secondary school for boys located in Fort, Mumbai, India. Afterward, he graduated from H. R. College of Commerce in Mumbai.
Film Actor, Producer, Model, Writer
- Father – Prem Shivdasani
- Mother – Putli Shivdasani
- Siblings – Afsana Shivdasani (Older Sister)
5 ft 10¾ in or 179.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aftab Shivdasani has dated –
- Aamna Sharif (2008) – It is RUMORed that he had an affair with actor Aamna Sharif in 2008.
- Nin Dusanj (2012-Present) – He got engaged to Nin Dusanj in the year 2012. She is a London-based Punjabi who grew up in London and later moved to Hong Kong, working within the advertising and luxury branding industries in Asia. The couple married on June 5, 2014, at a private ceremony attended only by both their families. In July 2020, they welcomed their first child together – a daughter named Nevaeh Kaur Shivdasani.
Race / Ethnicity
Aftab Shivdasani is of Parsi descent on his mother’s side.
He grew up in a Sindhi Hindu family.
Aftab Shivdasani Facts
- He shares his birthday with his father.
- Aftab Shivdasani co-starred as Krishnakant Mathur “Kittu” in the 1999 Hindi musical romantic film Mast. This role won him the Star Screen Award for “Most Promising Newcomer – Male” as well as Zee Cine Award for “Best Male Debut”.
- In 2001, he played Shekhar Saxena in the Hindi psychological suspense thriller film Kasoor and this role won him the Zee Cine Award for “Best Actor in a Negative Role” while he was also nominated for both Filmfare Award and Screen Weekly Award in the “Best Performance in a Negative Role” category.
- Along with Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Karisma Kapoor, and Raageshwari, Aftab Shivdasani did a concert tour through 19 cities in the US/Canada/UK in May/June 2002.
- Alongside the likes of Vivek Oberoi, Riteish Deshmukh, Ajay Devgn, Amrita Rao, and Genelia D’Souza, Aftab co-starred as Prem Chawla in the 2004 comedy thriller film Masti. For this role, he bagged the Bollywood Movie Award for “Best Comedian” in 2005.
- In 2018, Aftab Shivdasani made his Tamil debut as Anu’s husband Sanjay in the action comedy film, Bhaskar Oru Rascal, which is a remake of the Malayalam film Bhaskar the Rascal (2015).
Featured Image by Aftab Shivdasani / Instagram