|Ayami Nakajo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1997|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Ayami Nakajo is a Japanese actor and model. She has been cast in several shows and movies such as Fatal Frame: The Movie, Miss Double Faced Teacher, Stranger, The Devil’s Ballad, Summer Nude, 56-nenme no Shitsuren, Nisekoi: False Love, The Mystery Collection of Enmadou Sara, Love You as the World Ends, Anonymous Noise, I Had a Dream of That Girl, How To Identify The Right Bus, Lychee Light Club, Nurse in Action!, She, Seto & Utsumi, Snow Flower, Real Girl, Flight on the Water, and Let’s Go, Jets!.
Pauline Ayami Nakajo, Pauline Stuart
Abeno-ku, Osaka, Japan
Ayami Nakajo played badminton during high school as a junior.
- Siblings – She has 2 sisters.
- Others – Pauline (Grandmother)
Ayami Nakajo has been signed with Ten Carat.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Ayami Nakajo is of Japanese descent on her mother’s side and has British roots on her father’s side.
- A mole on her left cheek (which she considers her most beautiful feature)
- Forehead bangs
Ayami Nakajo has been cast in commercials for –
- Haagen Datz (2019)
- Toyota (with Masaki Suda) (2019)
Ayami Nakajo Favorite Things
Source – IMDb
Ayami Nakajo Facts
- In 2013, she was cast as Mami Ichise in the television romantic drama series Summer Nude.
- Ayami Nakajo brought to life the character of Ichigo Kashimura in the 2016 drama film Setoutsumi (also known as Seto & Utsumi) and this role won her the 71st Mainichi Film Award in the “Best New Actress” category.
- For her performance as Ayano Tamaki in the 2017 comedy sports drama film Let’s Go Jets, Ayami Nakajo received the 41st Japan Academy Prize for “Newcomer of the Year”.
- She won the award for “Best Dressed” at the 28th Japan Best Jewellery Wearer in 2017.
- Ayami became an exclusive model for CanCam in September 2017.
- She can also speak English.
- In 2018, Ayami Nakajo appeared as Iroha Igarashi in the romantic comedy film Real Girl.
- She plays the piano and enjoys swimming.
- Alongside Hiroomi Tosaka, Ayami Nakajo co-starred as Miyuki Hirai, a girl who has been ill since she was a child, in the 2019 romance film Snow Flower.
Featured Image by Ayami Nakajo / Instagram