|Donna Cruz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Donna Cruz is a Filipino singer and actor who is a member of the Philippine showbiz family “Cruz”. Her discography consists of albums like Donna, Kurot sa Puso, Langit Na Naman, Habang May Buhay, Merry Christmas Donna, Pure Donna, Hulog ng Langit, and Now and Forever. Notably from 1989 up to her hiatus in 2000, all her studio albums had official PARI certifications. Moreover, Donna Cruz has also been cast in a variety of shows and movies including Eat Bulaga’s Little Miss Philippines, Ober Da Bakod: The Movie, That’s Entertainment, DoReMi, Campus Girls, Alabang Girls, Ober Da Bakod, Wishing for a Soulmate, Villa Quintana, Growing Up, ASAP, Pangako ng Kahapon, Muling Umawit ang Puso, Tonight with Boy Abunda, Daldalita, Full House Tonight, Andrew Ford Medina: Huwag Kang Gamol, Ang Boyfriend Kong Gamol, Love Notes: The Movie, Darna, Row 4: Ang Baliktorians, Pinagbiyak na Bunga, Dahil Tanging Ikaw, and Pag-Ibig Ko sa Iyo’y Totoo.
Donna Cruz Yrastorza
- Father – Renato Yrastorza
- Mother – Yolly Cruz
- Siblings – Jomar (Older Brother)
- Others – Sunshine Cruz (Cousin) (Actor, Television Personality, Singer, Producer),
Viva Records, Star Music
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Donna Cruz has dated –
- Ian De Leon (1996) – She had an affair with Ian De Leon in the year 1996. The duo has worked together on projects such as Campus Girls, Dahil tanging ikaw, Muling umawit ang puso, and Habang may buhay.
- Potenciano “Yong” Larrazabal III (1998-Present) – Donna Cruz got engaged to Potenciano “Yong” Larrazabal III, an ophthalmologist from Cebu, in February 1998. The couple tied the knot on September 19, 1998, in Manila and then moved to Cebu permanently. They have 3 children – Isabella Adriana (nicknamed “Belle”) (b. October 27, 1999), Potenciano IV (nicknamed “Cian”) (b. August 3, 2003), and Iñigo Renato (nicknamed “Gio”) (b. May 25, 2007).
Race / Ethnicity
Donna Cruz is of Filipino descent.
She has often dyed her hair.
Often sports forehead bangs
Donna Cruz Facts
- Growing up, she participated in pageants and singing competitions.
- In 1991, Donna Cruz released her debut self-titled album Donna and it consists of songs like Kapag Tumibok ang Puso, Rain, Falling in Love for the First Time, Somewhere, Sa Ilalim Ng Unan, 10 Ka Sa Akin, and Nais Ko.
- She won the Awit Award for “Best New Female Recording Artist” in 1992.
- Alongside Nora Aunor, Albert Martinez, and Ian de Leon, Donna Cruz co-starred as Noemi in the 1995 drama film Muling Umawit ang Puso. This role won her the award for “Best Supporting Actress” at the 1995 Metro Manila Film Festival while she was also nominated in the same category at the FAMAS Filipino Academy of Movie Arts and Sciences Awards in 1996.
- From 1995 to 1997, Donna Cruz played Lynette the role of Quintana in the television drama romance series Villa Quintana. She co-starred in the show alongside Keempee de Leon.
- She brought to life the character of Stephanie Enriquez in the television drama series Growing Up in 1998.
- In 2011, Donna Cruz appeared as Carmela de Leon-Matias in the television musical drama fantasy series Daldalita.
- On March 11, 2016, she released her 8th studio album Now and Forever and it includes songs like A Love to Last, Friends, Langit ang Pag-ibig, Ikaw Lang ang Mamahalin, Dapat Ka Bang Mahalin, Ika’y Mahal Pa Rin, Nag-iisang Ikaw, and Hanggang.
Featured Image by Donna Cruz / Instagram