|Samantha Boscarino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1994|
Samantha Boscarino is an American actor who has been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as Good Luck Charlie, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, The Perfect Game, Jonas, How to Rock, House of Lies, NCIS, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Resident, Animal Kingdom, Shameless, Parenthood, House of Lies, The Cheerleader Murders, Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures, The Clique, Zoe Gone, Girl Meets World, Hot in Cleveland, and True Jackson, VP.
Sam, Sammy, Sam Bosco, Sambosco
Ventura County, California, United States
- Father – Robert Samuel Boscarino
- Mother – Ginna M. (Hamilton)
- Siblings – Lea Boscarino (Sister)
Samantha Boscarino has been represented by Abrams Artists Agency L.A.
Her music has been released via Razor & Tie Recordings.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Samantha has dated –
- Gregg Sulkin (2008-2009) – In the early months of 2008, Samantha started dating actor Gregg Sulkin. They were childhood friends and decided to take their friendship to the next level. After dating for around one and a half years, they went separate ways. However, their separation was amicable and they even worked together in the teen TV series, Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Matt Shively (2008) – It was RUMORed that she hooked up with actor Matt Shively in July 2008.
- Doug Haley (2010) – In 2010, Boscarino was going out with actor Doug Haley. Their relationship had blossomed on the sets of the TV series, Good Luck Charlie.
- Jason Dolley (2011-2014) – Reportedly, she was romantically linked to actor, musician, and Twitch streamer Jason Dolley from January 2011 to February 2014. They also worked together in the Disney Channel sitcom Good Luck Charlie.
- Booboo Stewart (2012) – In 2012, Samantha was going out with actor Booboo Stewart. However, their affair was fairly short-lived and limped to an end, a couple of months later.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scottish, Italian, and Ecuadorian origin.
- Oval face
- Thick eyebrows
35-26-34 in or 89-66-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 3.5 (UK) or 36.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Molly Garfunkel in the teen TV series, How to Rock in 2012
- Being cast in the lead role in the TV movie, The Cheerleader Murders in 2016
As a Singer
Samantha contributed the Find My Place soundtrack to the music album of her 2008 movie, The Clique.
In 2008, Samantha made her first film appearance in the comedy movie, The Clique. It was a direct-to-video film.
Her first theatrical film was the drama film The Perfect Game in 2009 where she played Gloria Jimenez.
First TV Show
In 2009, Samantha made her TV show debut by guest appearing in an episode of Disney TV series, Jonas.
Samantha Boscarino Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate
- Film – Hunger Games
- Animal – Dogs and cats
- Happy Song – Hurricane (By Bridgit Mendler)
Source – Ask.fm
Samantha Boscarino Facts
- Her Good Luck Charlie castmate Bridgit Mendler was her roommate. They have developed a close friendship as well and Bridgit often flaunts it on social media.
- Since her childhood, she wanted to become an actor. However, her mother wasn’t sure and she wanted Samantha to wait till she was older. She eventually started acting at the age of 12.
- Samantha got her breakthrough after she bagged a lead role in the TV series, How to Rock. She played Molly Garfunkel, the new leader of the Perfs and the antagonist of the series who is competitive, popular, and a talented singer/dancer.
- She was cast in the recurring role of Skyler, Teddy’s friend and PJ’s girlfriend, in the sitcom Good Luck Charlie from 2010 to 2014.
- In 2018, she brought to life the character of Keaton Young, a student at Hadleigh University, in the Christian drama film God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, the 3rd installment of the God’s Not Dead series.
- She appeared as Sabrina in an episode titled Sleep Well My Prince for Tomorrow You Shall Be King of the family black comedy-drama television series Shameless in 2019.