|Samantha Boscarino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1994|
Sam, Sammy, Sam Bosco
Ventura County, California, United States
Actress and singer
- Siblings – Lea Boscarino (Sister)
Samantha Boscarino is represented by Abrams Artists Agency L.A.
Her music has been released via Razor & Tie Recordings.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Samantha has dated –
- Gregg Sulkin (2008-2009) – In the early months of 2008, Samantha started dating actor Gregg Sulkin. They were childhood friends and decided to take their friendship to the next level. After dating for around one and a half years, they went separate ways. However, their separation was amicable and they even worked together in teen TV series, Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Matt Shively (2008)
- Doug Haley (2010) – In 2010, Boscarino was going out with actor Doug Haley. Their relationship had blossomed on the sets of the TV series, Good Luck Charlie.
- Booboo Stewart (2012) – In 2012, Samantha was going out with actor Booboo Stewart. However, their affair was fairly short-lived and limped to an end, a couple of months later.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scottish, Italian, and Ecuadorian origin.
- Oval face
- Thick eyebrows
35-26-34 in or 89-66-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Molly Garfunkel in the teen TV series, How to Rock in 2012.
- Being cast in the lead role in the TV movie, The Cheerleader Murders in 2016.
As a Singer
Samantha contributed Find My Place soundtrack to the music album of her 2008 movie, The Clique.
In 2008, Samantha made her first film appearance in the comedy movie, The Clique. It was a direct-to-video film.
Her first theatrical film was the drama film The Perfect Game in 2009 where she played Gloria Jimenez.
First TV Show
In 2009, Samantha made her TV show debut by guest appearing in an episode of Disney TV series, Jonas.
Samantha Boscarino’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Samantha Boscarino Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate
- Film – Hunger Games
- Animal – Dogs and cats
- Happy Song – Hurricane (By Bridgit Mendler)
Source – Ask.fm
Samantha Boscarino Facts
- Her Good Luck Charlie castmate Bridgit Mendler was her roommate. They have developed a close friendship as well and Bridgit often flaunts it on social media.
- Since her childhood, she wanted to become an actress. However, her mother wasn’t sure and she wanted Samantha to wait till she was older. She eventually started acting at the age of 12.
- Samantha got her breakthrough after she bagged a lead role in the TV series, How to Rock.
- She doesn’t have an official social media account.