|Munmun Dutta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Munmun Dutta is an Indian actress and model who is best known for having been cast as Babita Iyer in the popular long-running Hindi sitcom, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. In addition to that, she has also appeared in other shows and movies which include Mumbai Xpress, Holiday, The Little Goddess, C.I.D., and Humne Pakar Li Hai.
Moonmoon, Moon Moon, Mun Mun
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Munmun Dutta has received a master’s degree in English.
Munmun Dutta is represented by Coconut Media Box, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Munmun Dutta is of Bengali descent.
- Charming appearance
- Beauty spot above her lips
Munmun Dutta Facts
- Growing up, she used to perform frequently in school functions and other events.
- Munmun Dutta participated in many fashion shows while living in Pune, Maharashtra.
- In 2004, she played the role of Meethi in the Hindi language sitcom, Hum Sab Baraati.
- Alongside Dilip Joshi, Disha Vakani, Shailesh Lodha, Amit Bhatt, and Neha Mehta, she has co-starred as Babita Iyer, Krishnan Subramaniam Iyer’s wife and Jethalal’s crush, in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
- Munmun Dutta appeared as Shuli in the 2006 romantic film, Holiday.
- She has been involved in various social causes and once wrote an open letter to the Indian Education System criticizing the education patterns of India.
- She has also garnered an impressive fan base on social media with more than 4 million followers on Instagram and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Munmun Dutta / Instagram