|Sandra Diaz-Twine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sandra Diaz-Twine is an American TV personality who rose to fame after appearing on Survivor: Pearl Islands in 2003. From there, she went on to win the Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains series in 2010.
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sandra has dated –
- Marcus Twine – Sandra is married to a man named Marcus who is a soldier and law firm secretary with whom she resides in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Together, the couple has two daughters named Tatiana and Alanna.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her curly hair
Sandra Diaz-Twine Facts
- Originally, Sandra is from Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as a contestant on Survivor: Pearl Islands in 2003.
- Sandra was featured in an episode of Dr. Phil as part of the audience to support her friend and fellow Survivor winner, Todd Herzog, who had been struggling with alcoholism at the time.
- On January 31, 2022, she appeared alongside her daughter Tatiana on Australian Survivor: Blood V Water.
- As a contestant, she has competed in several installments of the Survivor series that include Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, Survivor: Game Changers, Survivor: Island of the Idols, Survivor: Winners at War, and Australian Survivor: Blood V Water.
Featured Image By Sandra Diaz-Twine / Instagram