|Michel Stern Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Year of Birth||1958|
Michel Stern is a French-American advertising executive and TV personality, best known as the husband of the well-known actress, writer, and producer, Lisa Kudrow.
Michel Stern was born in 1958.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Advertising Executive, TV Personality
- Others – Lee/Leon Kudrow (Father-in-Law) (Physician), Nedra Kudrow (Mother-in-Law)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michel Stern has dated –
- Lisa Kudrow (1993-Present) – He 1st met the well-known actress, producer, and writer Lisa in the 1980s. She was his girlfriend’s roommate, whom he dated for 2 and a half months. Lisa liked him immediately, and thought he was “a perfect man” but did nothing for the sake of her friendship. 6 years later, the two met at her roommate’s birthday party, and became friends. Finally, in 1993, Michel and Lisa began dating and got married on May 27, 1995, in a private ceremony among close friends only in Malibu, California, United States. 3 years later, on May 7, 1998, she gave birth to their 1st kid, a son named Julian Murray Stern.
Race / Ethnicity
But, due to his advancing age, his hair turned ‘Salt and Pepper’ and then ‘White’.
- White slicked-back hairstyle
- Dazzling white smile
Michel Stern Facts
- His wife’s pregnancy with their son became obvious during the 4th and 5th seasons of Friends (1994-2004). The producers created a timeline where her character Phoebe carried triplets as a surrogate mother for the characters of Alice (played by Debra Jo Rupp) and Frank (played by Giovanni Ribisi). Since she wasn’t big enough to make it believable, the costume department had to add padding to her belly.
- He appeared in the 10th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2004, alongside his wife.
- Lisa Kudrow’s maternal lineage carried the same last name as his, Stern.
Featured Image by Welcome / YouTube