|Chris Lynn Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1990|
Chris Lynn is an Australian professional cricketer, entrepreneur, and TV personality. Domestically, he is best known for playing for Queensland Bulls between 2009 and 2019, as well as Brisbane Heat starting with the 2011-2012 season.
Christopher Austin Lynn
Mr. Bring The Storm, Lynny, Lynnsanity, Lynnstorm, Bash Brothers (with Brendon McCullum)
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
He attended St Joseph’s Nudgee College in Boondall, Queensland, Australia.
After graduating, he enrolled in the Queensland Academy of Sport in Nathan, Queensland, Australia.
Professional Cricketer, TV Personality, Entrepreneur
- Father – Colin Lynn
- Mother – Kim Lynn
- Siblings – James Lynn (Younger Brother), Matt Lynn (Younger Brother). He also has an older sister.
Chris Lynn is represented by PlayBook Private Coach (Company) in Australia.
Slow Left-Arm Orthodox
50 – Australia
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Lynn has dated –
- Yvonne Sampson
- Krystal Jade (2015)
- Karlie Armansin (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Elongated face
- Protruding ears
Chris Lynn has endorsed brands such as –
- Brisbane Racing Club
- Dick Smith Boards
He is also a supporter of the Australian Red Cross, RSPCA, and Breast Wishes Journey.
Chris Lynn Favorite Things
- Professional Cricketer – Phillip Hughes
Source – Instagram
Chris Lynn Facts
- He was interested in soccer as a youngster. His parents weren’t able to put up goalposts in their backyard and set up cricket nets instead.
- He and his brothers were so obsessed with sports that they often asked their mom for a torch so they could play late into the night.
- Chris is best known as an explosive batsman. He has proven to be able to hit sixes over 90 meters consistently.
- When he is not competing professionally, he plays senior cricket in his hometown, Brisbane, for Toombul District Cricket Club.
- Chris was called “early developer” and managed to score a century in his 2nd Sheffield Shield game when he was only 19 years old.
- He made his T20I debut for Australia on January 29, 2014, against England.
- Chris scored an unbeaten 250 against Victoria on February 9, 2015.
- On December 29, 2015, Chris scored his 1st T20I century.
- He gained a lot of prominence in 2015 playing in the Big Bash League (BBL) for Brisbane Heat. After he hit 101 off 51 deliveries in a match versus Hobart Hurricanes, Chris was named player of the tournament. He finished the tournament with 378 runs at an average of 54.00.
- In 2016, it was announced that he, alongside 2 fellow cricketers, founded PlayBook Private Coach, a coaching business for Australian athletes. Chris stated that a private coach gave him the confidence to step up and pursue his career in cricket, and wished to do the same for others.
- He dominated in the BBL in late 2016. He scored 309 runs at an average of 154.50 and was again named player of the tournament.
- During one of the games for Brisbane Heat in BBL, Chris hit a ball from a fellow Australian fast bowler Shaun Tait, out of the Brisbane Cricket Ground.
- In 2018, after he was bought by Trinbago Knight Riders in the Caribbean Premier League, Chris became the 6th cricketer that has played for both Trinbago Knight Riders and the Indian team, Kolkata Knight Riders. He was preceded by Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo, and Javon Searles.
- He has 2 dogs named Carlos and Leroy.
- Chris is a big fan of Nusret Gökçe, also known as Nusr_Et or Salt Bae on social media.
- He is a big fan of swimming, surfing, and jet skiing.
- He once found or got as a gift a sign that said “Chris-Lyn Ave” and kept it as a souvenir.
Featured Image by Chris Lynn / Instagram