|Josephine Skriver Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1993|
Josephine Skriver is a Danish model who has worked with a number of noted brands and designers such as Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford, Max Mara, Rag & Bone, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Balenciaga, Ralph Lauren, Balmain, Marc Jacobs, Versace, MAC Cosmetics, Christian Dior, Armani Exchange, Prabal Gurung, Michael Kors, DKNY, Oscar de la Renta, Céline, Halston, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria’s Secret, Louis Vuitton, Bottega Veneta, Belstaff, Fendi, Moschino, Chanel, Cushnie Et Ochs, G-Shock, Topten, H&M, Bulgari, Valentino, Andrew Marc, Karen Millen, Ohne Titel, Monique Lhuillier, Christopher Kane, Jaeger London, Mugler, Ann Demeulemeester, Elie Tahari, Yohji Yamamoto, Reed Krakoff, Iceberg, Libertine, Vanessa Bruno, Erdem, Thierry Mugler, Paco Rabanne, Sacai, Frankie Morello, Donna Karan, Bill Blass, Badgley Mischka, Redemption, Carolina Herrera, Zac Posen, Zimmermann, Thakoon, Jason Wu, Vera Wang, Barbara Casasola, Paul et Joe, Yigal Azrouel, Julien MacDonald, Victoria Beckham, Barbara Bui, Jeremy Scott, Matthew Williamson, Guy Laroche, Kenneth Cole, DSquared2, Roberto Cavalli, Akris, Just Cavalli, Etro, Rochas, Shiatzy Chen, J Mendel, Reem Acra, Diane Von Furstenberg, Antonio Marras, Angelo Marani, and Lanvin.
Josephine Skriver Karlsen
She divides her time among –
- New York City, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Josephine’s dad is a marine biologist, who is gay. While her mom is an IT analyst, who happens to be a lesbian.
Josephine can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Storm Models – London
- M4 Models – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Traffic Models – Madrid
- Unique Model Management
- M4 Models – Berlin
- The Society Model Management
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
- Seeds Management GmbH – Berlin
Her net worth has been $12 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Josephine has dated –
- Alexander DeLeon (2013-Present) – Josephine started dating American musician Alexander DeLeon in 2013. The couple got engaged in November 2018 and tied the knot in April 2022 in Cabo San Lucas. In May 2023, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together. In August 2023, they were blessed with a baby girl named Aurora James.
Race / Ethnicity
Josephine Skriver is of Dutch descent on her father’s side and has Danish roots on her mother’s side.
30-22-34 in or 76-56-34 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
She first appeared in an advert for local Danish packaging of Pampers as a baby.
Josephine has also done advertisements for Gemfields, Max&Co., Tasaki, Bulgari, DKNY, Gucci, Max Mara, Michael Kors, and Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Working with famous brands like Bulgari, DKNY, Gucci, Max Mara, Michael Kors, and Victoria’s Secret.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Noir.
She eats healthy food and makes her own meals.
To keep herself fit, Josephine does lots of boxing, spinning, and running. She is active since her childhood as she used to play lots of soccer. It’s not difficult for her to abide by such a schedule. Sometimes, just a week before a modeling show, she does some extra workouts to achieve toned legs and core.
Josephine Skriver Favorite Things
- Food – Anything spicy or chocolate
- Model – Danish Model turned writer Renée Toft Simonsen
- Hero – Mom
- Color – Blue
- Vacation Destination – Bahamas
- Beauty Products – Concealer and Elizabeth Arden’s eight-hour cream
- Hobby – Reading
Source – Vogue.com
Josephine Skriver Facts
- Josephine is friends with models Allaire Heisig, Daga Ziober, Emily Baker, Kate King, Lindsey Wixson, Marique Schimmel, Nyasha Matonhodze, and Svea Kloosterhof.
- She started appearing in modeling/advertising campaigns as a baby.
- She enjoys watching the Friends (1994-2004) TV show as well as soccer.
- Both her mom and dad are the members of LGBT community. She once stated that her ultimate goal is that her story will “not be that interesting soon, because that would mean that society has come to accept LGBT parents to be just as traditional and normal as any other way of having a family.”
- She was a prolific soccer player before.
- She is also obsessed with cooking. So, she cooks her own healthy meals. For that, she also watches Food Network to get inspiration for new recipes.
- She was discovered in Copenhagen by Unique Model Agency.
- Skriver calls her fans “Sub Skrivers”.
- In February 2022, Josephine and Jasmine Tookes launched their new brand, JOJA.
- In November 2022, Josephine and her husband Alexander sold their Hollywood Hills home for $2.8 million. Later that month, they purchased a 5,400 square feet house in Hollywood Hills for $5.2 million.