|Nick Austin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 2000|
Nick Austin is an American TikTok star and social media influencer who came into the spotlight with his lip-sync and dance-related clips on TikTok, a platform where his popularity rose rapidly and where he has amassed more than 10 million followers. He is one of the members of The Hype House, a social media collective that includes TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube influencers who have a separate TikTok account with the same name that has garnered more than 22 million followers. He has often collaborated with fellow social media stars such as Charli D’Amelio, Dixie D’Amelio, Addison Rae, and Chase Hudson, for his TikTok videos.
San Diego, California, United States
California, United States
TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer
- Mother – Jo Anne Taylor
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nick has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, disheveled hair
- Affable smile
- Often wears an ear or nose stud
- Clean-shaven look
On social media, Nick has promoted the skincare brand Clear Start.
Nick Austin Facts
- In 2019, Nick made a TikTok clip that went viral where he had rickrolled his friends, a prank that involves a sudden appearance of the music video of the Rick Astley song titled Never Gonna Give You Up (1987).
- Other than TikTok, he has also developed a loyal fanbase on other social media platforms with more than 1.4 million followers on Twitter and more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram.
- He had created a YouTube account as far back as August 2011. However, he began posting videos on the vlogging-based channel only in January 2020. The channel has garnered more than 600k subscribers.
- He sells his merchandise via a 3rd-party website online and uses his name as well as a teddy bear for the branding of items in his merchandise line.
Featured Image by Nick Austin / Instagram