|King Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
King ‘aka’ “Badnaam Raja” and “King Rocco” is an Indian rapper, singer, and songwriter who rose to fame after finishing in the Top 5 of “MTV Hustle” in 2019.
Arpan Kumar Chandel
King, Thisizhyoroccobabe, Badnaam Raja, King Rocco
Uttar Pradesh, India
According to sources, he attended Navyug Sr. Secondary School, Vinay Marg, Delhi. After that, King went on to pursue Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Delhi‘s Dyal Singh College. However, he later decided to quit.
Rapper, Songwriter, Singer
- Father – Ashok Chandel
- Mother – Rani Chandel
- Siblings – Amit Kumar Chandel (Brother)
King is represented by Sweta Ojha and Bhavya Anand.
Hip Hop, Rap, Indian Pop
Warner Music India
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Note: King had previously been rumored to be dating a girl in 2018. However, aside from that, not much is known about his personal life.
Race / Ethnicity
- He has the word “Mashhoor” tattooed on his left forearm.
King Favorite Things
- Music Artist Of All-Time – Post Malone
Source – Instagram
- He was brought up in Delhi.
- During his younger years, King played football and even competed for his school. It was at that point in time that he began to develop an interest in music and decided to quit playing soccer instead.
- It was when King was in grade 8 that he decided to become a rapper in his adulthood and by the time he was in grade 11, King had already been writing and rapping.
- He grew up listening to rappers Yo Yo Honey Singh and Raftaar.
- King had worked part-time for the New Delhi Municipal Council while struggling to build a career as a rapper. With the money he earned from there, King would go on to put into buying a guitar and FL Studio along with various other music production software.
- It was a friend of his that helped him compose some of his early music.
- He does enjoy a glass of alcohol every now and then.
- After arriving late to a concert of his in November 2022, at Gaurav Garden, Raipur, he was faced with an angry audience that threw chairs and bottles at him. Hence, he was escorted off stage and to safety.
Featured Image By King / Rapper