|Aditi Govitrikar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1974|
Aditi Govitrikar is an Indian doctor, model, and actress who is well known for her work in films like Thammudu (1999), Soch (2002), 16 December (2002), Paheli (2005), De Dana Dan (2009), Hum Tum Shabana (2011), etc.
Panvel, Maharashtra, India
Aditi studied at Barns High School located in Panvel. In 1997, she received her MBBS degree from the Grant Medical College in Mumbai. She earned her postgraduate MS degree in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Furthermore, she holds a master’s degree in psychology from the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). As of 2023, she is pursuing a second master’s degree in psychology from Harvard University.
Doctor, Model, Actress
- Father – Sharad Govitrikar (Pharmaceutical Researcher)
- Mother – Vijaya Govitrikar (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Arzoo Govitrikar (Sister) (Actress)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Muffazal Lakdawala (1991-2009) – Aditi was married to Dr. Muffazal Lakdawala, who was her senior at medical school, in 1998. She changed her name to Sarah Lakdawala after her marriage as her husband was a Dawoodi Bohra Muslim. She gave birth to daughter Kiara in 1999 and son Zhiaan in 2007. However, the couple got divorced in 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Kaya Skin Clinic
- Harry Winston
Aditi Govitrikar Facts
- In 2001, she became the first ever Indian woman to be crowned as ‘Mrs. World’.
- Aditi is a life-long vegetarian and practises Vipassana regularly.
- She played the role of Kamli in the 2005 film, Paheli starring Rani Mukerji and Shahrukh Khan in lead roles. The film was selected as India’s official entry to the 79th Academy Awards held in 2007. However, it did not make the final cut.
- Aditi was a very successful model and was honored with the ‘Kingfisher Model of the Decade’ award in 2008.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0