|Luke Mitchell Quick Info
|6 ft 1 in
|Date of Birth
|April 17, 1985
Luke Mitchell is an Australian actor, producer, and model who is known for his television roles like playing Will Benjamin in the fantasy teen drama series H2O: Just Add Water, Lincoln Campbell in the ABC series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Romeo Smith in the soap opera Home and Away, John Young in The CW science fiction series The Tomorrow People, Chris Knight in the soap opera Neighbours, Roman in the crime drama series Blindspot, Danny Cooper in The CW drama series The Republic of Sarah, Ken in the fantasy drama series Legacies, Cormac in the ABC crime drama thriller series Big Sky, and Captain John “Abe” Abraham in the CBS military drama series The Code. In addition to that, his film credits include Performance Anxiety, Mothers and Daughters, 7 Minutes, Black Water: Abyss, Without Remorse, and Cryptopticon.
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Luke lives in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
However, in June 2017, he bought a three-bedroom apartment in Sydney’s Cronulla neighborhood, which is within walking distance away from the beach.
Luke Mitchell went to the Nerang State High School on Gold Coast.
To hone his acting skills, he took training from Film and Television Studio International.
Actor, Producer, Model
- Siblings – Bree Mitchell (Younger Sister), Benjamin Mitchell (Younger Brother) (Professional Tennis Player), Daniel Mitchell (Older Brother), Michael Mitchell (Older Brother)
One of his older brothers is a tennis coach.
Luke Mitchell has been represented by –
- Management 360
- Entertainment 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Mitchell has dated –
- Claire Holt (2008) – In 2008, the H20: Just Add Water co-stars Claire Holt and Luke dated each other.
- Rebecca Breeds (2009-Present) – Luke Mitchell started dating fellow Australian actress Rebecca Breeds in 2009. They had fallen in love while shooting for the TV series, Home and Away. In May 2012, they announced their engagement. In January 2013, they got married in a romantic ceremony held in New South Wales Kangaroo Valley.
Race / Ethnicity
Luke Mitchell is of English descent.
- Defined jawline
- Often has a slightly fuzzy beard
- Athletic and shredded physique
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Inhuman Lincoln Campbell in the superhero TV series, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. from 2015 to 2016
- Playing the role of Romeo Smith in the long-running and very popular Australian TV series, Home and Away from 2009 to 2013
In May 2008, Luke made his film debut in the gay comedy and romantic movie, Performance Anxiety.
First TV Show
In 2008, Luke made his first TV show appearance in the Australian soap opera, Neighbours in the role of Chris Knight.
In his teens, Luke Mitchell was an aspiring tennis player, which gave him a solid foundation. He also did a lot of running, which gave him a naturally shredded appearance.
He regularly hits the LA Fitness gym with his wife Rebecca Breeds to achieve his fitness goals. In the gym, he focuses on lifting weights and for cardio, he relies on the stationary bike.
As per his diet, he stays away from processed food. His focus is on eating lots of lean meat and vegetables. He is not a big fan of carbs either and only eats pasta when he is visiting his mother on Sundays. He also loves to eat fruits.
Luke Mitchell Favorite Things
- Brunch Spots – Blu Jam and Lulu’s Cafe
- Typical Bar Order – Beer with mates and a glass of wine or cocktail with his wife
- Word He Uses Too Often – Awesome
- TV Guilty Pleasure – Daredevil, Stranger Things, MasterChef
- Food – Fresh hot bread
- Comedy Movie – The Little Death (2014)
- Pizza Toppings – Chicken, bacon, cheese, and jalapeños
- Emoji – Upside down face and smiling poop
Luke Mitchell Facts
- While studying in school, he was never a big fan of drama. He only took drama classes for one term and that was also because it was compulsory during that year.
- While growing up, he aspired to become a professional tennis player and played it until the age of 19, when he gave it up after realizing he didn’t have anything in his life apart from tennis.
- In June 2009, he moved to Sydney for better acting opportunities. He moved to Los Angeles with his wife Rebecca for a similar reason.
- In his free time, he likes to watch movies, body boarding, and be amongst nature.
- He had initially turned down the role in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. because he didn’t want to waste his holidays. He had read about the character and felt that he wasn’t right for the part.
- When he eventually went in to audition for his role in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., he still had his holiday beard (he allows his beard to grow unchecked on holidays) and show creator Martin Gero loved it and signed him up.
- When he was initially signed up for the superhero TV series, he was signed up as a recurring guest for season 2, but his impressive acting and the importance of his character to the overall story led to him being made part of the regular cast from the next season.
- He played Quinn in the 2016 independent drama film Mothers and Daughters, starring Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Sharon Stone, Eva Amurri, Courteney Cox, Paul Wesley, Roselyn Sánchez, E. G. Daily, Ashanti, Mira Sorvino, and Selma Blair.
- He co-starred as Eric in the 2020 horror thriller film Black Water: Abyss. The film serves as a standalone sequel to Black Water (2007).
- He brought to life the character of Rowdy King in the 2021 action thriller film Without Remorse (also known as Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse), starring Michael B. Jordan, Jamie Bell, Jodie Turner-Smith, Jacob Scipio, Jack Kesy, Lauren London, and Guy Pearce.
- In 2022, he started playing the recurring role of Cormac Barnes (Sunny and Buck’s son) in the crime drama thriller television series Big Sky.