|Lauren London Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lauren Nicole London
L-Boogie, New New, Ll, Laurey
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
London went to Palisades High School.
Post which, she was homeschooled so that she could devote the maximum possible time for the auditions for various films, music videos, and commercials.
Actress, model, television personality
3 Arts Entertainment
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren London has dated –
- Lil’ Wayne (1998-2009) – Lauren and Wayne, a rapper by profession, had started seeing each other in 1998 when the actress was apparently in her teens. As per the reports, the duo kept holding onto each other for a long time but could not last and decided to part ways in January 2009. In May 2009, London broke the news of her being pregnant by Wayne via her publicist, which the rapper also confirmed. On September 2009, the former couple welcomed their son Cameron Lennox Carter.
- Neef Buck (2002-2005) – London and Neef were together for approximately 3 years and 4 months. Neef is a rapper by profession, not many details are there about their relationship, possibly the actress wanted to stay discrete.
- Trey Songz (2009-2014) – Being together for 4+ years on and off, the duo never came out in public talking about their relationship. Trey, a singer, confessed in an interview that he and London have been lovers in the past and dated until January 2014.
- Nipsey Hussle (2013-2019) – London seems to have a major thing for rappers as she started dating rapper Nipsey Hussle in late 2013. They welcomed their first child in August 2016. This was Lauren’s 2nd child. The relationship ended in March 2019 as a result of Nipsey’s sudden death.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry on her mother’s side while she is of White (Jewish American) descent on her father’s side.
- Dimpled smile
35-28-38 in or 89-71-96.5 cms
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She has advertised in Sean John woman’s collection.
Best Known For
Her 2-episode appearance in Entourage in 2007 and debut film ATL.
In 2006, Lauren first appeared in the comedy-drama film ATL in the role of Erin Garnett.
First TV Show
In 2006, London was seen in a single episode of the sitcom Everybody Hates Chris for her role of Monay.
Lauren London has taken help from trainer Chris Sainsbury.
Lauren London Favorite Things
- Role – Janis Gaye
- Personality – Barbra Streisand
- Drink – Wine
- Hangout Zone – Beaches
Source – JetMag.com
Lauren London Facts
- Despite being a Christian, Lauren considers herself to have a greater spiritual bent as she likes to watch T. D. Jakes on the days she can’t make it to the church and even recites serenity prayer to herself every day.
- The actress seems to have a never-give-up spirit as she auditioned for the TV series ATL 5 times before the selection.
- Born to an Afro-American mother and Jewish white father, she was always teased by both sides for her mixed complexion.
- Lauren kick-started her career by making appearances in music videos and gradually transitioning into films and T.V.
- In November 2020, Lauren revealed a new tattoo on both her arms (inner side) which was in honor of the late Nipsey Hussle. On one arm, his face was visible whereas, on the other one, a tribute note was inked.
Featured Image by Travis Hudgons (Hudgons) / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0