|Roselyn Sanchez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1973|
Roselyn Sanchez is a Puerto Rican singer, songwriter, dancer, model, actor, producer, director, and writer. She has been cast in a variety of movies and shows such as As the World Turns, Fame L.A., L.A. Dragnet, Without a Trace, Kojak, Devious Maids, Familia En Venta, Grand Hotel, Death of a Vegas Showgirl, Chasing Papi, Captain Ron, Held Up, Rush Hour 2, Edison, Boat Trip, Nightstalker, State Property 2, Larceny, Basic, Royal Pains, Underclassman, Cayo, Shooting Gallery, Nash Bridges, Rizzoli & Isles, The Game Plan, Traffik, Act of Valor, Mothers and Daughters, The Perfect Sleep, Ryan Caulfield: Year One, Desperate Housewives, and The Rookie.
Roselyn Milagros Sánchez Rodríguez
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Los Angeles, California, United States
Roselyn attended Colegio Espiritu Santo in San Juan, Puerto Rico. After finishing schooling, she went to the University of Puerto Rico, where she studied marketing. After three years of study, Sanchez dropped out to focus on her acting, dancing, and singing career.
Actor, model, producer, singer, songwriter, writer, dancer, director
- Siblings – Roselyn has three older brothers.
Roselyn’s dad and brothers have also studied marketing.
Sanchez has been signed with Alchemy Entertainment.
Her net worth had been $14 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Roselyn Sanchez has dated –
- Damon Dash – She was romantically involved with American entrepreneur and record executive Damon Dash in the past.
- Gary Stretch (1997-2001) – Roselyn commenced dating the British actor, Gary Stretch in 1997. After a year of being in a relationship, the actors got married on August 9, 1998. However, their marriage didn’t last for more than three years, and they divorced in 2001.
- Victor Manuelle (2002-2005) – In the period from 2002 to 2005, Sanchez was in a relationship with the Puerto Rican singer, Victor Manuelle. She separated amicably from Victor in December 2005.
- Carlos Ponce (2004) – In 2004, it was RUMORed that Sanchez had an encounter with the Puerto Rican actor, Carlos Ponce.
- Eric Winter (2005-Present) – Roselyn started dating the American actor, Eric Winter in 2005. They married on November 29, 2008, after almost three years of dating. The couple has 2 children, a daughter named Sebella Rose (born January 4, 2012) and a son named Dylan Gabriel Winter (born November 3, 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
Roselyn Sanchez is of Puerto Rican descent.
- Beautiful brunette
- Great body
38-24-36 in or 96.5-61-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Roselyn appeared in a TV commercial for Sierra Mist soda in 2002.
In 2010, she appeared in an infomercial about Chaz’s “WEN” healthy hair care system.
Best Known For
Roselyn Sanchez is best known for her roles in the TV series Without a Trace (2005-2009) as Elena Delgado and in the comedy-drama Devious Maids (2013-2016) as Carmen Luna.
Sanchez is also known for appearing in the movies Boat Trip (2002) as Gabriella, Basic (2003) as Nunez, Cayo (2005) as Young Julia, The Game Plan (2007) as Monique Vasquez, Rush Hour 2 (2001) as Isabella Molina, Venus & Vegas (2010) as Kristen.
Roselyn’s debut album was released on September 23, 2003, by the name Borinqueña.
The album contains a track titled “Amor Amor,” which was nominated for a Latin Grammy for Best Music Video.
Roselyn debuted with the comedy film Captain Ron (1992) playing Clarise, Island Girl.
First TV Show
Sanchez had her television debut via the TV series As the World Turns from 1996 to 1997, playing the character of Pilar Domingo.
Roselyn stated that she does P90X. She said that the program is the main reason for her great sculpted and sexy body.
Roselyn Sanchez Favorite Things
- Product – Lip Gloss in Barely Nude
- Guilty-Pleasure TV Show – Love Is Blind
- Item In Her Wardrobe – Maxi Rachel Pally dresses
- Room In Her House – Living room
- Meal To Cook – Salmon and mashed potatoes
- Book – In the Meantime
- Movie – An Officer and a Gentleman (1982)
Source – Latina.com, US Magazine
Roselyn Sanchez Facts
- Roselyn showed her passion for acting and dancing at a very young age.
- At the age of 18, she relocated to New York and started attending classes in acting, singing, and dancing.
- Sanchez won the international title of Miss American Petite in 1994.
- She won the Miss Puerto Rico Petite title in 1993.
- Sanchez loves animals and supports animal rights.
- She is a member of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
- Roselyn was listed at #33 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” list of 2007.
- She appeared at #50 on Stuff’s “102 Sexiest Women In The World” list of 2002.
- For her performance as Elena Delgado in the police procedural drama television series Without a Trace, she won the 2008 ALMA Award for “Outstanding Actress in a Drama Television Series”.
- She brought to life the character of Carmen Luna, the maid of Alejandro Rubio and an aspiring singer, in the television comedy-drama and mystery series Devious Maids from 2013 to 2016. This role got her nominated for Imagen Awards in the “Imagen Award for Best Actress – Television” categories in both 2014 and 2015.
- Alongside Paula Patton, Omar Epps, Laz Alonso, Dawn Olivieri, Luke Goss, Missi Pyle, and William Fichtner, she co-starred as Malia in the 2018 horror-thriller film Traffik.
- She was cast as Gigi Mendoza, Santiago’s second wife who was also Beatriz’s best friend, in the mystery drama television series Grand Hotel in 2019.
- In 2021, she started playing the role of Elena Roarke in the American fantasy drama television series Fantasy Island.
- Her first car was a White Pontiac Sunfire.
- Roselyn’s ideal comfort food is Cheetos.
- If she weren’t a singer, she would have been a figure skater.
- In the past, her celebrity crush was Jean-Claude Van Damme.
- According to her, one of the proudest moments in her career was writing, starring, producing, and directing the short film, Satos.
- While growing up, she looked up to actresses like Meryl Streep and Helen Hunt.