|Michael B. Jordan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Michael Bakari Jordan
Santa Ana, California, U.S.
Jordan attended Newark Arts High School in Newark, New Jersey. He was homeschooled later on.
- Father – Michael A. Jordan (Caterer)
- Mother – Donna (née Davis) (Works at Arts High)
- Siblings – Jamila Jordan (Older Sister) (Producer), Khalid (Younger Brother) (Howard University Footballer)
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
75 kg or 165.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael has dated –
- Ashlyn Castro (2017-2018) – Michael started dating a girl named Ashlyn Castro in 2017. They also spent New Year 2017 eve together. This news hit the tabloids nearing the release of his film Black Panther in January 2018. The couple later broke up.
- Kiki Layne (2019) – Michael started dating actress Kiki Layne in January 2019. Their relationship came into the spotlight after they were seen spending time together at a Sundance Film Festival after-party in Park City.
- Lori Harvey (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Michael has done modeling for Modell’s sporting goods and Toys “R” Us in the past.
In January 2019, he became the global face of Coach. He was the first male personality to be chosen as the face of Coach.
Best Known For
Playing drug dealer Wallace in the HBO’s crime drama television series The Wire in 2002, as Reggie Porter Montgomery in All My Children from 2003 to 2006, as Vince Howard in the Friday Night Lights from 2009 to 2011, and as Alex in the Parenthood
First TV Show
In 1999, Michael played the role as a rideland kid in HBO’s The Sopranos.
His workout schedule and diet plan is not known. He must be following some routine as his hard work can be seen via his body and fitness levels.
Michael B. Jordan Favorite Things
- Actress – Meryl Streep
Source – Bet.com
Michael B. Jordan Facts
- Michael is good friends with Zac Efron, Miles Teller, and Slater Trout.
- Michael’s middle name “Bakari” is in Swahili for the noble promise.
- He was active in basketball during school time.
- In his childhood, he never planned or thought of becoming an actor.
- He used to do tap dancing in childhood. He has done a lot many things.
- Michael started acting at the age of 12 (in 1999).
- In 2013, he was able to make his name into Variety’s “Top 10 Actors To Watch”.
- Jordan was ranked at #21 in GQ magazine’s “25 Most Stylish Men of 2013”.
- Again, in 2013, Michael appeared on the list of “30 People Under 30 Changing the World” by Time magazine.
- In 2018, Michael along with Selena Gomez partnered with fashion brand ‘Coach’ for their ‘Dream It Real’ initiative. According to this, Selena and Michael would visit the partner schools for a year for turning the dreams of youngsters to reality.
- Michael was the Sexiest Man Alive for 2020 as per People magazine. In 2019, the same title was given to John Legend.