|Iggy Azalea Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1990|
Amethyst Amelia Kelly
Kelly, Sydney, Australia
She is not a graduate. Azalea attended school but dropped out as she didn’t find it cool, besides her art class. Instead, she decided to work with her mother and thus, earn some money which can then be used to visit America.
Songwriter, recording artist, model
- Father – Painter and comics artist
- Mother – A cleaner, who cleaned holiday houses and hotels
Apart from singing, she is involved in modeling too. Azalea’s career is managed by Wilhelmina Models. She signed with them in 2012 and soon landed an endorsement deal with Levi Jeans later in that year.
Electronic dance, hip hop
Def Jam, Grand Hustle, Mercury, Virgin EMI
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Iggy Azalea dated –
- Asap Rocky (2011-2012) – American rapper, A$ap Rocky (from ASAP Mob) dated Iggy for a year from June 2011 to June 2012. She met him via American record producer Chase N. Cashe.
- Michael B. Jordan (2012-2013)
- Nick Young (2013-2016) – American basketball player, Nick Young started dating Iggy in October 2013. They got engaged on June 1, 2015. But, after a year, in June 2016, the couple ended their engagement.
- Tyler, The Creator (2014) – Iggy was rumored to be dating American rapper Tyler, The Creator in 2014.
- French Montana (2016) – Moroccan hip hop recording artist French Montana dated Iggy from July 2016 to December 2016.
- LJay Currie (2016-2017) – Music producer Ljay Currie started dating Iggy in December 2016. They called it quits in June 2017.
- Quavo (2017) – Migos’ rapper Quavo and Iggy were spotted on a dinner date on October 25, 2017, which sparked dating rumors.
- Tyga (2018) – From February 2018 to May 2018, the two rappers Tyga and Iggy Azalea were romantically linked with each other.
- Jimmy Butler (2018)
- Playboi Carti (2018-2019, 2019-2020) – Iggy started going out with American rapper, model, and songwriter, Playboi Carti, in the latter part of the year 2018. Their fans were also really excited about the relationship and the couple was also spotted together on a number of occasions by the paparazzi. However, it only turned out to be a short-termed romance that soon lost its charm and the duo decided to part ways in January 2019. They reunited later and again split in December 2019. This split was again short-term and they reconciled later. In June 2020, Iggy gave birth to a son named, Onyx. In October 2020, Iggy announced that she had separated from Playboy Carti and had later accused him of cheating on her during her pregnancy.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Blonde (Natural)
But, she dyes them to different shades such as ‘Light Blonde’. (via Twitter)
Female singer with good height
33-26-38 in or 84-66-96.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
Iggy Azalea’s shoe size is 9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK) (via Instagram).
Levi Jeans (2012)
She has also advertised various brands on her social media such as Glamnetic’s Magnetic Lashes (2020), Skims (2020), etc.
Best Known For
Her controversial songs “Pu**y” and “Two Times”, which went viral on the internet (YouTube).
She released her debut studio album in March 2014 titled The New Classic via Mercury Records, and Island Def Jam Records.
Iggy appeared in the 2015 action film Fast & Furious 7 in a cameo role.
First TV Show
In 2013, she guest appeared in a music documentary TV series titled Tracks in an episode dated January 26, 2013, as herself.
She is an amazing dancer and this is one of the things, which keeps Azalea in shape. Other than dancing, she likes running, does lunges, and is very competitive too. She never stops herself from trying new things. She once took the “30-day squat challenge” in which one needs to exercise for 30 days, and it becomes more intense as the day progresses.
Regarding diet, she takes a smoothie for breakfast, which is a good energy source and also her favorite one. It is made from almonds, fruits, kale, berries, and other ingredients.
Iggy Azalea Favorite Things
- Sport – Tennis
Source – LA Yoga
Iggy Azalea Facts
- Her parents moved to Mullumbimby, New South Wales from Kelly, Sydney when she was still an infant. She relocated to the United States at the age of 16.
- She began rapping at the age of 14.
- She is the same age and height as American singer Taylor Swift.
- Rappers Tupac Shakur and Missy Elliott from the U.S. are Iggy’s major musical influences.
- She received her name from her mother.
- Visual artists David LaChapelle and Andy Warhol are her idols.
- She had also served as a member of a band, which she formed with two of the neighborhood girls. This all happened before she commenced her solo singing career. The band idea didn’t work for long as the other two girls were not serious about this as a career option.
- She had a childhood dog, named Iggy Pop. Hence, her nickname comes from that dog.
- In April 2021, she released 2 songs – “Brazil” and “Sip It”. Sip It song also featured Tyga.