|Trina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1973|
Trina is an American rapper, songwriter, television personality, model, and actor who has been described by XXL as “the most consistent female rapper of all time”. Over the years, she has released albums like Da Baddest Bitch, Diamond Princess, Glamorest Life, Amazin’, The One, and Still da Baddest.
Katrina Laverne Taylor
Trina, Diamond Princess, Da Baddest Chick, Da Baddest B****, Queen of The South
Miami, Florida, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
Rapper Trina went to Miami Northwestern Senior High School in Miami, Florida.
Rapper, Model, Songwriter, Television Personality, Actor
- Father – From Dominican Republic
- Mother – From The Bahamas
- Siblings – Wilbrent Bain Jr. (Brother)
- Others – John Taylor (Maternal Grandfather), Millicent Katrina DeMerritt (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with Trina RockStarr Bookings.
Coke Boys, EMI, Rockstarr Music Group, Atlantic Records (Former), Slip-n-Slide Records, Caroline (Former), Penalty, New Line (Former), Def Jam, Jive Records, Uptown Records, Tuff City, Elektra Records, Universal Motown, eOne Music, E1 Records, Koch Records
Her net worth had been $6 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Trina has dated –
- Warren Sapp (1989) – She had an affair with footballer Warren Sapp in May 1989.
- Derek Hollywood Harris (1992-1994)
- Birdman (1998) – In May 1998, she started dating rapper Birdman but they separated in July 1998.
- Clinton Portis (1999)
- Missy Elliott (1997-1998) – Trina dated rapper Missy Elliott for almost a year from 1997 to 1998.
- Jay-Z (2000) – In February 2000, she had a fling with rapper Jay-Z.
- C-Murder (2002-2003) – Rappers C-Murder and Trina dated briefly in 2002 and 2003.
- T.I. (2004) – It was RUMORed that she had an affair with rapper T.I. in February 2004.
- Benzino (2004)
- Tigger (2004-2005) – In August 2004, she started going out with rapper Tigger but they broke up in January 2005.
- Chad Johnson (2004-2005) – Trina went out with football player Chad Johnson between July 2004 and December 2005.
- Da Brat (2004-2005) – Reportedly, she had an affair with rapper Da Brat from November 2004 to February 2005.
- Young Buck (2005) – Rapper Young Buck and Trina had an encounter in January 2005.
- Demetrius Flenory (2005)
- Lil’ Wayne (2005-2007) – She started dating rapper Lil’ Wayne in January 2005. After dating for almost two years, the duo called it quits in November 2006. They also got engaged during this period and were expecting a child together. But, she probably had an abortion. The lovebirds again connected romantically in May 2007, but the relationship again saw an end in August 2007. She has revealed that the songs “Here We Go” and “Single Again” are both about Lil’ Wayne. They are still good friends.
- Allen Iverson (2006) – In February 2006, she had a fling with Allen Iverson.
- Shaquille O’Neal (2007) – In August 2007, she hooked up with Shaquille O’Neal.
- Rasi Baker (2007) – In 2007, she had an encounter with a personality, named, Rasi Baker.
- Kenyon Martin (2007-2010) – In December 2007, she commenced dating basketball player, Kenyon Martin. The couple got engaged in August 2008. It was called off in July 2010.
- Soulja Boy (2009-2013) – For about three and a half years, from September 2009 to March 2013, she was romantically linked with rapper, Soulja Boy, who is 11-year her junior. They dated ON and OFF during this period.
- James Harden (2011-2012) – From January 2011 to October 2012, basketball player James Harden and Trina dated each other. He dumped her in October for a Los Angeles-based stripper.
- French Montana (2012-2014) – She, then started dating Moroccan rapper French Montana in November 2012. Trina ended the relationship in March 2014 after dating him ON and OFF for more than a year. As per Trina, Khloe Kardashian was one of the reasons for their split.
- Meek Mill (2012)
- Tory Lanez (2014-2015) – In May 2014, Canadian hip hop recording artist Tory Lanez hooked up with Trina. They were romantically linked until August 2015.
- Raymond Taylor (2015-Present) – Much younger than Trina, entrepreneur Raymond Taylor started dating her in December 2015. They got engaged in September 2021.
- Jimmy Smacks (2019-2020) – She was romantically linked with Jimmy Smacks between 2019 and 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and Hispanic)
Trina is of African-Bahamian/African-American and Dominican descent.
- Mole mark above her upper lip (on her right side)
- A couple of tattoos on her body – lower back, under the wrist, etc.
36-28-37 in or 91.5-71-94 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
She has appeared in the Tax USA commercial, her own Diamond Princess Fragrance commercial.
She is one of the faces of Body of Royalty, which is a cosmetics company, known for lipstick, concealer, 100% mink eyelashes, lip gloss, etc.
Best Known For
Her relationships, appearance, and of course her songs such as “Da Baddest Bitch,” “Here We Go,” “Million Dollar Girl,” etc.
Trina’s first album was entitled Da Baddest Bitch which was released on March 21, 2000, via Atlantic / Slip-N-Slide Records.
It reached #11 in the US Hip Hop albums list and #33 on US Billboard 200.
She was able to sell 700,000 copies of the album in the U.S. and got the certification of “Gold.”
It consists of 18 songs and received positive reviews.
As an actress, she appeared in the 2003 comedy film A Miami Tail for her starring role as Alica Strada.
First TV Show
In 2005, Trina appeared in just one episode of the comedy series With Friends Like These for her role as Cleo.
Trina drinks a lot of water. She recommends always staying hydrated.
Regarding workouts, she is not a fitness freak. But, she does hit the gym three to four times a week. Her main exercise is cardio, which she does for 30 minutes in a session. She is not a fan of weight training, so, doesn’t do it much.
She prefers to do run or sprint outside the gym. Body toning and maintaining the curves are important for her.
Trina Favorite Things
- Food – Seafood
- Female Rappers – Lil Kim, MC Lyte, Missy Elliott, Queen Latifah, Roxanne Shante, Salt-N-Pepa
- Male Rapper – The Notorious B.I.G.
Source – HipHopDX.com, Mandatory.com
- Trina got a place in the list “31 Female Rappers Who Changed Hip-Hop” by Billboard magazine in 2014.
- Trina’s parents divorced when she was young.
- Her first career wasn’t music. She was actually a real estate agent before. Trina still would love to go back and work as a real estate agent.
- She has also worked as an exotic dancer briefly.
- To help underprivileged children, Trina founded a charity called “Diamond Doll.”
- Trina has her own perfume line called “Diamond Princess,” which can only be purchased online from her website.
- She has appeared in the music video of rapper Pitbull‘s “Go Girl.”
- Trina hates when people pop chewing gum.
- Her hobbies include going to the spa, jet skiing, bowling, and water sports.