|Fergie Duhamel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1975|
Fergie Duhamel is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and voiceover artist who is a former member of the hip-hop group Black Eyed Peas. As a solo artist, she has released albums, extended plays, and tracks like The Dutchess, Double Dutchess, London Bridge, Big Girls Don’t Cry, Glamorous (featuring Ludacris), Save It Til Morning, L.A. Love (La La), and A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) (with Q-Tip and GoonRock). She has also been cast in movies such as Planet Terror, Monster in the Closet, Double Dutchess: Seeing Double, Arthur and the Revenge of Maltazard, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, and Marmaduke.
Stacy Ann Ferguson
Stace, Fergie, The Dutchess, Fergalicious
Hacienda Heights, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Stacy (or Fergie) attended Mesa Robles Middle School and Glen A. Wilson High School in Hacienda Heights, California.
Singer, songwriter, actress, fashion designer, television host
- Father – Jon Patrick Ferguson (School Teacher)
- Mother – Theresa Ann (née Gore) (School Teacher)
- Siblings – Dana Ferguson (Sister)
- Others – Harold Lee Ferguson (Paternal Grandfather), Patricia Sheppard (Paternal Grandmother), John Douglas Gore (Maternal Grandfather), Evelyn Mary/Mae Wagner (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with will.i.am, Company, Sherman Oaks, California, United States.
R&B, hip hop, pop
Vocals, piano, guitar
will.i.am, Interscope Records
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fergie has dated –
- Mario Lopez (1984) – She dated briefly in 1984 with actor Mario Lopez, when they were working in the Kids Incorporated TV show. Mario revealed that she was his first kiss.
- Justin Timberlake (1996) – Singer Justin had a fling with his 7-year senior and experienced singer Fergie in 1996. It was not at all any kind of serious relationship.
- Josh Duhamel (2004-2019) – American actor Josh started dating the former The Black Eyed Peas‘ female vocalist, Fergie in September 2004, when her band did a cameo for his TV show Las Vegas. The duo engaged on December 25, 2007, and married on January 10, 2009, in a Catholic ceremony. The couple had a son named, Axl Jack Duhamel who was born on August 29, 2013. The couple separated in 2017 which was confirmed in September 2017. After 2 years of separation, they filed for a divorce on June 1, 2019, and it was finalized in November 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, English, Irish, Northern Irish/Scots-Irish, Swedish, Luxembourgish, and Scottish ancestry.
- Raised eyebrows
- Deep sultry voice
- Buxom figure
- Sparkling blue eyes
36-26-30 in or 91.5-66-76 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Wet n Wild Cosmetics (2012), Motorola ROKR
Best Known For
Formerly been associated as a female vocalist with the hip-hop group The Black Eyed Peas.
On September 19, 2006, Fergie released her debut studio album The Dutchess. The album successfully sold 8 million copies in the world. It charted at #2 in the Billboard 200.
She appeared in the 1986 horror/ comedy film Monster in the Closet for her role as Lucy.
First TV Show
From 1984 to 1989, Fergie appeared in the American children’s TV program Kids Incorporated for her role as Stacy. She also holds the record for the longest-running cast member of the show.
She does not like to have a personal trainer. She does on her own, all the exercises. While doing cardio, she needs to put on two sports bra. Fergie does not like someone instructing her. She feels easier to stay in shape during the tour. Fergie always keeps switching her workouts like sometimes she does hiking, or weight training, elliptical trainer, using bands, etc. Read the complete workout routine and diet plan.
Fergie Favorite Things
- Song for Workout – Violet by Hole
Source – Shape.com
Fergie Duhamel Facts
- She has 2 pet dogs named Zoe and Meatloaf (Died on April 1, 2012, due to brain disorder).
- She holds the record for the longest-running cast member in the Kids Incorporated from 1984 to 1989.
- She is bisexual and it was revealed officially in May 2009 in The Sun.
- She was a girl scout, cheerleader, and straight A-student.
- She was a spelling bee champion.
- Fergie was a member of the group The Black Eyed Peas from 2002 to 2016.
- She was not a member of the group The Black Eyed Peas since its inception in 1995. Fergie was a replacement of singer Kim Hill who left the band in 2000.
- She got addicted to crystal methamphetamine while performing with Wild Orchid and she later talked with Time magazine in September 2006 about quitting her crystal meth addiction. She stated, “It was the hardest boyfriend I ever had to break up with.” Adding, “It’s the drug that’s addicting. But it’s why you start doing it in the first place that’s interesting. A lot of it was being a child actor; I learned to suppress feelings.”
- She has taken the help of hypnotherapy both to overcome her crystal meth addiction as well as to relax.
Well,her eye color is not blue.Her eyes are green,you can see it from all of her photos.Search a little bit more.
When they consider her white even though she has Mexican ancestry…. That makes her Latina and ethnically mixed.
I Fergie is Roman Catholic, she is in serious trouble being BISEXUAL! Nothing in Catholisism accepts that abomination.
I don’t know of any religion that would accept homosexuality
She is 5’4′ not 5’2′
She is not bisexual, she is straight, she date Mario Lopez, Justin Timberlake, and Josh Duhamel, these were straight men not one of them is lesbian or bisexual woman.
Fergie has revealed in old interviews given to various magazines that she is bisexual. Hence, the same has been written here in the Healthy Celeb profile.
Green/Blue, 5’2″/5’4, who cares. I think she is beautiful inside and out. I am a bisexual and have been married for 14 years. I am a loving, caring, spiritual woman, if God had a problem with me, he would have told me by now. I am also Catholic, so I should feel guilty, we are good at that, I don’t.