|DeAndre Hopkins Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
DeAndre Hopkins is an American football player who is best known for his career as a wide receiver for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Clemson and had also been a part of Houston Texans in the past. During the course of his career, DeAndre has won several tournaments and has been the recipient of honors like “NFL receiving touchdowns leader”.
DeAndre Rashaun Hopkins
Central, South Carolina, United States
DeAndre went to D. W. Daniel High School in Central, South Carolina where he played for the football and basketball teams but also ran track.
Upon his high school graduation, Hopkins joined Clemson University in 2010.
On January 30, 2013, DeAndre made a decision to leave his senior year at Clemson and instead become eligible for the 2013 NFL draft.
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Harris Steve Hopkins
- Mother – Sabrina Greenlee
- Siblings – Shanterria Cobb (Sister), Kesha Smith (Sister), Marcus Greenlee (Brother)
DeAndre is signed with Todd France (CAA Sports).
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
99 kg or 218 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
DeAndre Hopkins has dated –
- Amina Blue (2016-2018)
- Iggy Azalea (2018)
Race / Ethnicity
- Cornrows hairstyle
- Muscular body
- Long hair
DeAndre has appeared in a TV commercial for DraftKings.
Hopkins is a Christian.
In 2012, he decided to dedicate himself to God full-time.
Best Known For
Playing in the National Football League (NFL) as a wide receiver.
First American Football Match
DeAndre had his NFL debut on September 9, 2013, when as a member of the Houston Texans, he faced San Diego Chargers. Eventually, Houston won that game by 3 with the final score being 31-28.
Hopkins’s workout and diet programs are not known in detail. However, we found a video of him putting in work during the 2013 Combine Workout. The video can be seen on YouTube.
DeAndre Hopkins Facts
- He was picked as the 27th overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft by Houston Texans.
- On July 24, 2013, Hopkins joined Houston Texans and penned a four-year deal for the price of 7.62 million dollars. His contract included a signing bonus of 3.93 million dollars.
- He was the 2011 ACC Champion.
- In 2012, DeAndre was picked in the First-team All-ACC.
- At the 2013 NFL combine, Hopkins had a 36-inch vertical jump and ran a 4.57 40-yard dash.
- He was a part of Clemson’s NCAA basketball team during the 2010-2011 season. However, Hopkins did not travel with the team.