|Cindy Bruna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 27, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cindy Bruna is a French fashion model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands such as Bottega Veneta, Alexander McQueen, Antonio Berardi, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Michael Kors, Givenchy, Balmain, L’Oreal, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Ralph Lauren, H&M, Prada, Burberry, and many more. She has been featured in several magazines such as Vogue, W Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Wonderland.
Saint-Raphaël, PACA, France
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Stefano Bruna
- Mother – Eléonore
- Siblings – Christy (Older Sister)
Cindy Bruna can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- East West Models
- Elite Model Management – London
- Metropolitan Models – Paris (Mother Agency)
- Uno Models – Barcelona
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Michael B. Jordan (2019) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Italian / Congolese
31-24-34 in or 79-61-86.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Cindy has advertised for Dessange and Prada.
In April 2020, Cindy was announced as the international spokesperson for L’Oreal.
She has also served as an ambassador for Solidarité Femmes in the past.
Best Known For
Walking in the annual fashion show of Victoria’s Secret in 2013
First Fashion Show
Bruna debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2013 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Devastee.
Cindy Bruna Facts
- She likes shopping, but up to a limit.
- She wants to live in New York City, USA because she gets a lot of modeling work from there.
- Cindy has graced the magazine cover of Vogue Italy in their December 2013 issue.
- She debuted in Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2013 and wore a see-through hat.
- She follows her instinct when she is not able to decide something.
- She does not like spiders and rain at all.
- Cindy walked for Antonio Berardi, Temperley London, Calvin Klein, and House of Holland in the Spring / Summer 2014 fashion show.