|Andy Milonakis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1976|
Andy Milonakis is an American actor, writer, rapper, voice artist, comedian, and streamer who made his way to the entertainment industry through a series of Internet shorts. He is best known for his work in the sketch comedy series The Andy Milonakis Show. He has also been cast in films and shows like Mac & Devin Go to High School, Who’s Your Caddy?, Adventure Time, Future-Worm!, The Adventures of Velvet Prozak, The Newest Pledge, Major Movie Star, Killer Pad, Waiting…, Extreme Movie, Wieners, The Tales of RJ, and 2 Dudes and a Dream.
Andrew Michael Milonakis
Katonah, New York, United States
Andy Milonakis studied at John Jay High School in Lewisboro, New York.
Actor, Writer, Rapper, Comedian, Streamer
Andy Milonakis has been repped by Luber Roklin Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
In 2021, his net worth was $1 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andy Milonakis has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Andy Milonakis is of Greek descent.
Looks quite young for his age
Andy Milonakis Facts
- He has a growth hormone deficiency and that causes him to have the appearance and voice of an adolescent.
- Andy got inclined towards comedy and humor as a preemptive defense mechanism.
- He made his theatrical film debut as Nick in the 2005 independent comedy-drama film, Waiting…, starring Ryan Reynolds, Anna Faris, and Justin Long.
- He appeared in the recurring role of Roman Armond in the sketch comedy television series, Kroll Show, in 2013.
- As a musician, Andy Milonakis has worked on several songs such as Red Lean Purple Lean, Tokyo Trap House, Let Me Twitter Dat, and Lemonade Bubble Gum.
- In 2010, his first extended play titled Gazpacho was released.
- Andy is a huge fan of late hip-hop emcee Lamont Coleman (Big L).
- From 2016 to 2018, Andy Milonakis provided vocals to the character of Danny Douglas, a boy who invents the Time Machine Lunch Box and joins Future-Worm on many adventures, in the Disney XD comic science fiction animated series, Future-Worm!.
- He tweeted “Congratulations to the Astronauts that left Earth today. Good choice” on May 30, 2020, referring to the Crew Dragon Demo-2 launch during the George Floyd protests and the COVID-19 pandemic. This tweet became the fifth-most-liked tweet of all time on Twitter.
- Many think that Andy Milonakis was The Man Show (1999) boy on Comedy Central but that’s incorrect.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0