|Luke Null Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft ½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1990|
|Girlfriend||Kaitlin Cady Shultz|
Luke Null is an American comedian, singer, and actor. He is best known as a featured cast member in the 43rd season of the sketch-comedy TV series Saturday Night Live (2017-2018).
Lucas Elliot Null
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He graduated from the Lakota East High School in Liberty Township, Ohio, United States, in 2008. He then went to Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, United States.
Actor, Comedian, Singer
- Mother – Cindy Null
- Siblings – Jake Null (Younger Brother)
Luke Null is represented by MN2S (Talent Agent) in Miami, Florida, United States.
Vocals, Guitar, Ukulele
800 Pound Gorilla
6 ft ½ in or 184 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Null has dated –
- Kaitlin Cady Shultz (2011-Present) – Luke met Kaitlin Cady Shultz while she worked as a barista at a coffee shop in the student center. She instantly noticed him because he wore a plaid shirt and plaid shorts but with completely different patterns. They started dating on March 4, 2011, and took a brief hiatus in 2014. Luke announced their engagement on October 20, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled chin
- Tall height
Luke Null Favorite Things
- Drink In Cincinnati – Graeter’s Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Stout
- Drink In Ohio – Great Lakes Brewing Co. Chrismas Ale
- Singer/Musician – Dave Grohl
- Host On Saturday Night Live – John Mulaney
- Superhero – Batman
Source – Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube
Luke Null Facts
- He had pectus excavatum as a kid, also known as “sunken chest” deformation.
- Luke did improvisational comedy at The iO Chicago Theater for 5 years. While there, Luke was a part of the improv group named Newport Hounds.
- He was an Eagle Scout and loves spending time in nature and around a campfire.
- Luke performed comedy at the Moontower Comedy Festival in Austin, Texas, and Comedy Central’s Clusterfest in San Francisco, California.
- He made his film debut in a feature film The Heart: The Final Pulse (2011) as Luke.
- Luke auditioned twice for Saturday Night Live. In 2016, he was among 20 finalists but they hired Alex Moffat.
- One of his auditions was with a comedy song he wrote about Clay Aiken, a well-known singer. However, his impression of Jay Cutler, a football player, sealed the deal with the producers.
- Even though the producers liked his comedy music, Luke stopped trying to pitch it after about 13 weeks and focused on writing sketches.
- When he joined the cast of Saturday Night Live in September 2017, alongside Heidi Gardner and Chris Redd, they replaced Vanessa Bayer, Sasheer Zamata, and Bobby Moynihan.
- Luke did celebrity impressions of Eddie Vedder and Blake Shelton on Saturday Night Live.
- Someone predicted he would be “the new Brooks Wheelan” on Saturday Night Live when he joined. The guess turned out to be true – just like Brooks, Luke only had occasional appearances on the show for a year before being fired.
- His ‘shower song’ is What A Fool Believes (1978) by The Doobie Brothers.
- A word Luke overuses is “literally”.
- He once opened a show for Kenan Thompson, a fellow actor, and comedian. Luke was a big fan of Kenan since the age of 5.
- Luke released his studio comedy album titled Guitar Comic on June 26, 2019, after he left Saturday Night Live.
- He would describe himself as “an idiot with a guitar”.
- His guilty pleasure is listening to the same music he listened to in the 8th grade.
- Luke estimates he throws out around 95% of the material he writes for comedy songs.
- Unlike his father, Luke cannot grow a thick mustache.
- Luke enjoys drinking alcoholic drinks such as tequila, whiskey, and beer. He also drinks coffee and latte, even in the afternoon.
- He has a cat named Bean, whom he calls Beany, and a dog named Pluto.
- His last name, Null, also represents unknown data in computer systems and was invented in 1965. Because of it, Luke cannot use Booking.com, a well-known website for booking hotels, flights, and car rentals.
Featured Image by Luke Null / Instagram