|Fred Savage Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1976|
Fred Savage is a popular American actor, director, and producer who is mostly remembered for playing teenager Kevin Arnold in The Wonder Years (1988-1993). He has more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Frederick Aaron Savage
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Fred studied at Brentwood School in California.
He graduated with a degree in English Literature from Stanford University in 1999.
Actor, Director, Producer
- Father – Lewis Savage (Real Estate Broker, Consultant)
- Mother – Joanne Savage
- Siblings – Kala Savage (Younger Sister) (Actress), Ben Savage (Younger Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Fred has dated –
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (1993)
- Jennifer Lynn Stone (1998-Present) – Fred married his childhood neighbor Jennifer Stone on August 7, 2004, in California. They have 3 children together – sons Oliver Savage (b. August 5, 2006) and August Savage (b. November 26, 2012), and daughter Lily Savage (b. May 3, 2008).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
Fred Savage Favorite Things
- TV Shows – The Handmaid’s Tale, Atlanta
- Book – The Sun Also Rises
Source – Us Weekly
Fred Savage Facts
- His celebrity crush is Tom Ford.
- Fred took the iconic New York Jets jacket as a souvenir from the set of The Wonder Years. In 2014, he donated his jacket to the Smithsonian Museum.
- One of his classmates at Stanford University was Tiger Woods.
- In 1993, when Fred was 16 years old, a costumer on the original Wonder Years had sued him for s*xual harassment. However, the case was later settled.
- At the age of 13, he became the youngest actor to receive an Emmy nomination for ‘Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series’ for his role in The Wonder Years.
- Fred is close friends with Full House star Candace Cameron-Bure.
- He has directed various episodes for comedy shows like Modern Family, 2 Broke Girls, It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, etc.
- In May 2022, it was revealed that Fred had been let go as an executive producer and director of The Wonder Years reboot after 6 women on the crew had come forward with a “s*xual harassment” complaint against him.
Featured Image by Fred Savage / Instagram