|Lulu Antariksa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1995|
Lulu Antariksa is an American actress and singer, best known for her role of Rowan Fricks in the go90 web show T@gged (2016-2018), as well as Lexy Connelly in the web series Side Effects in 2013 and 2014. Lulu also had guest roles in well-known TV series such as ER (2004), Head Cases (2005), Monk (2006) with Tony Shalhoub, Zoey 101 (2008), Gemini Division (2008), and How to Rock (2012), where she played Stevie Baskara / Werewolf Stevie alongside Cymphonique Miller, Samantha Boscarino, and Halston Sage. In 2013, she starred as Victoria ‘Vic’ Montesano in 1 episode of Jessie TV series, and as a character named Grey in Kickin’ It TV series.
After focusing on Side Effects in 2013 and 2014, Lulu came back with a role of Kayla in Crazy Ex-Girlfriend TV series in 2016, and after starring in T@gged from 2016 to 2018, took the role of Patty Yang in an episode of series Impulse in 2018, after which she went on to star in a TV movie What Still Remains (2018) as Anna. Lulu also began starring as Penelope Park in CW channel’s television series Legacies that started airing in 2018 and was known for her singing, dancing, and multi-instrumentalist abilities – playing the guitar, bass guitar, piano, ukulele, saxophone, and piano.
Lauren Elizabeth-Marie Antariksa
Laurie, Lulu, LuLu, Lu-Lu
Los Angeles County, California, United States
Lulu attended Valencia High School in Placentia, California, United States, where she found her passion for acting by starring in musicals.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kara Burger Antariksa
- Siblings – Mark Antariksa (Older Brother), Chris Antariksa (Older Brother). She also has an older brother.
Lulu Antariksa is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Koopman Management (Manager) in Pacific Palisades, California, United States
- Brady, Brannon & Rich Talent (BBR) (Talent Agent Personal Appearance) in Los Angeles, California, United States
Traditional, Pop Rock, Pop, Reggae-Pop
Vocals, Ukulele, Saxophone, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Piano
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lulu Antariksa has dated –
- Max Schneider (2013) – She and Max, collaborated on various music projects and covers of songs posted on his YouTube channel, which led to them becoming good friends. It was rumored by the fans that they had a short relationship starting in November 2013, but they neither confirmed nor denied the rumor.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Lulu Antariksa is of Indonesian descent on her paternal side and of German descent on her maternal side.
She occasionally dyes her hair ‘Black’ or ‘Ombre’ with ‘Light Brown’ hair ends.
- Short, slim physique
- Thin lips
- Bright white teeth
Lulu Antariksa has endorsed brands such as –
- Root and Branch Coffee (2017)
- May Designs (2016)
Lulu also appeared in a TV commercial for McDonald’s food and supported Union Rescue Mission, the oldest homeless people emergency shelter in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Best Known For
- Starring in Hulu’s web show T@gged (2016-2018) as Rowan Fricks
- Having a role of Stevie Baskara / Werewolf Stevie in TV series How to Rock (2012)
- Appearing in TV series Side Effects (2013-2014) as Lexi Connelly, and as a character named Penelope Park in the series Legacies that started airing in 2018
- Having a minor appearance as Kayla in an episode of the TV series Crazy Ex-Girlfriend in 2016
- Starring in the lead role of Anna in the thriller What Still Remains (2018)
As a Singer
Lulu Antariksa made her first musical appearance in a song and a music video for All Your Love, a duet she sang with a singer Daniel Durston in 2012. Lulu also sang a song named Put Yourself First in a 2016 episode titled I’m Back at Camp with Josh! of the Crazy Ex-Girlfriend TV series.
First Web Show
Lulu Antariksa made her first web show appearance as Lexi Connolly in a pilot episode of the musical drama series Side Effects in 2013.
First TV Show
Lulu Antariksa made her first TV show appearance as Nina in an episode titled The Masked Eagle: Part 1 of the family drama series American Family in 2002.
Lulu doesn’t have a consistent workout routine due to a busy schedule of working on multiple fields in entertainment. However, she does go to the gym and performs compound exercises such as squats, leg raises, leg press, and chin-ups whenever she can.
She often joked with her followers on Instagram that riding a skateboard or longboard counts as a workout and effective cardio, but in truth, Lulu does a lot of hiking, running, and stays active throughout the day.
As for the diet, Lulu is very careful about her calorie intake but is known to experiment and let herself go from time to time. That happens mostly in the form of a lot of differently-flavored pies, cake, biscuits, eggs, pancakes, toast, sushi, ramen, and different Asian and Thailand food specialties.
Lulu Antariksa Favorite Things
- Interests – Acting, Reading, Singing, Swimming, Praying, Playing The Guitar, Traveling, Storytelling, Hiking, Cooking
- Drink – Coffee, Espresso, Earl Grey Tea
- Food – Ice Cream, Hawaiian Pizza, Thai food
- Dream Role – Eponine in Les Miserables
- Sport – Baseball
- Place – Washington Square Park, Dodger Stadium
- Role Model – Audrey Hepburn
- Color – Yellow
- Number – 3
- Ice Cream Flavor – Irish Whisky
- Books – The Bible, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games
- Hobby – Finding Vintage Things
- Animals – Cat, Dog
- Quote – “Soli Deo Gloria” or “Glory to God alone”
Lulu Antariksa Facts
- She has a black cat named Murphy.
- The TV series entitled Legacies that featured Lulu in the role of Penelope Park was a spin-off of The Originals (2013-2018), which was the spin-off of The Vampire Diaries (2009-2017). The Vampire Diaries actors Matthew Davis, Zach Roerig, Jodi Lyn O’Keefe, and Steven R. McQueen had the guest or lead roles in the TV show alongside her.
- She appeared in a music video for the song Lightning by the singer Alex Goot in 2012 where she played his love interest.
- Lulu also had a cameo appearance in a music video titled Maroon 5 Medley in 2012. The video featured the actress Victoria Justice in the lead singing role.
- Lulu initially auditioned for the role of Grace King in How to Rock TV series in 2012, but ultimately landed the role of Stevie Baskara, and the actress Halston Sage was cast as Grace.
- She was deemed “the flirtiest” among all of the cast of How to Rock (2012) by her co-star, Cymphonique Miller. The other cast member, Samantha Boscarino, called her “most studious”.
- Her father has Indonesian ancestry, but Lulu can only understand a little of Indonesian. Same goes for her German ancestry from her mother’s side, and because Lulu was raised in Los Angeles, California, she is only fluent in English.
- Lulu had 5 piercings, all located on her ears.
- If she weren’t an actress, she would either be a dancer, singer, baker, or a doctor that specializes in treating wounded soldiers.
- She doesn’t have any major phobias and was never afraid of gore, snakes, insects, clowns, nor any common fear-inducing things.
- Lulu became very religious from an early age due to her family – both her parents and 3 older brothers are passionate about reading religious books, quotes, scripts, and other forms of the God’s message to humans.
- If she had the chance, Lulu would have liked to star in The Big Bang Theory (2007-2019) or The Office (2005-2013) TV series.
- During an interview, when asked if she was allergic to anything, Lulu claimed that only “grass and confrontational people” irritated her.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Tumblr.
Featured Image by Lulu Antariksa / Instagram