|Kariana Karhu Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9 in|
|Year Of Birth||2012|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Kariana Karhu is an American actress who is known for her portrayal of Lily Nill in Panic, Ashley in Black Easter, Missy in Lily Is Here, and Bonnie Gentry in The Pro Bono Watchman.
Kariana was born in 2012.
The United States of America
Kariana has been Homeschooled. She also attended the Gifted and Talented scholastic program.
- Father – Chris Karhu
- Mother – Suzanne Karhu
- Siblings – She has a brother and other siblings.
Kariana is represented by Kim Dawson Agency.
4 ft 9 in or 145 cm
34 kg or 75 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled cheeks
- Beautiful eyes
- Straight eyebrows
Kariana has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Bass Pro Shops Santa’s Wonderland, CUROXEN First Aid Ointment, Havertys Memorial Day Mattress Sale, and Dunkin’ Donuts.
Kariana Karhu Favorite Things
- Thing To Do In Her Free Time – Art, Dancing, Play the piano, Play the ukulele, Singing
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Kariana Karhu Facts
- She was brought up in the United States.
- Kariana was only 3 years old when she started working as a print model. She soon developed a passion for acting and began to appear in commercials.
- She was 5 years old when she made her debut feature film appearance as Ashley in Assassin 33 A.D. in 2020. However, Kariana got her big break in 2021, when she was cast in Lily Is Here as Missy.
- Kariana had once stated in an interview that one of her brothers is an aerospace engineer.
- Karhu has a Boxer named Jasmine and a Syrian hamster named Luna.
- She had auditioned for the role of Lily Nill in Panic with a black eye that she had gotten after falling while riding a scooter. Despite that, she was given the role.
Featured Image By Kariana Karhu / Instagram