Jodi Lyn O’Keefe
Cliffwood Beach, New Jersey, United States
Jodi attended Saint John Vianney High School in Holmdel, New Jersey. But after she completed her sophomore year, she left the school to start her career as a model (which she had already begun at the age of 8) and to bag roles in TV soaps.
Actress, model, fashion designer, jewelry designer
- Father – Jack O’Keefe (Director of labour relations for Merck)
- Mother – Noreen (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Jenna O’Keefe (Older Sister), Heather O’Keefe (Older Sister) (Model)
Vincent Cirrincione Associates
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jodi Lyn O’Keefe dated –
- Al Santos (1995) – O’Keefe dated actor Al Santos in 1995 when she was 16 years old and Santos was 18.
- Don Johnson (1997) – O’Keefe dated actor Don Johnson in 1997 was Don was 47 years old and O’Keefe was only 18.
- Jamie Gomez (1998) – Reports were proliferating that Jodi Lyn O’Keefe was dating actor Jamie Gomez in 1998. However, the two broke up in the same year.
- John Cusack (2003-2009) – Actors John Cusack and Jodi dated from 2003 to March 2009. The duo had been experiencing an on-off relationship since 2003. It was reported that O’Keefe wanted to get married to him and so she gave enough chances to him. However, after the return from their Florida vacation, the two parted ways.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Austrian, Czech, Irish, Polish, and Swedish ancestry.
36-25-34 in or 91.5-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
In 2003, she appeared in Candie’s shoe print ad with Mark McGrath who is the member of the band Sugar Ray.
Best Known For
1999 film She’s All That in which she played Taylor Vaughan, and on Fox’s drama series Prison Break as Gretchen Morgan / Susan B. Anthony from 2007 to 2009.
Jodi played the role of Sarah Wainthrope in her debut film, a slasher movie Halloween H20: 20 Years Later in 1998.
First TV Show
Jodi made her first TV appearance in NBC soap opera Another World in 1995 in which she played the role of Maggie Cory #4 in 6 episodes.
O’Keefe claims to easily put on weight. But, in order to avoid that, she makes sure that she exercises and eats healthy.
- Diet – O’Keefe has always expressed her love for cooking. She has even been called a gourmet cook several times. Her diet mantra is to eat NO processed sugar at all and also stay away from fast foods and dairy. She incorporates a lot of fresh veggies and fish in her daily diet. However, as far as dairy is concerned, she occasionally likes to splurge on cheese. As an alternative to dairy, she likes having almond milk and sometimes even has vanilla soya milk. As far as supplements are concerned, she likes to intake calcium supplements along with women’s multivitamins.
- Exercise – O’Keefe loves to do Pilates several times a week but now has changed her fitness regime from Pilates to yoga. The yoga however, isn’t of a regular kind. She particularly loves doing steam-heated yoga which is fast paced and works on her entire body. Apart from this, she believes that for a healthy lifestyle, one must incorporate meditation. She also sometimes engages in spinning classes.
Jodi Lyn O’Keefe Favorite Things
- TV Show – True Blood (2008-2014)
- Children Book – Goodnight Moon (By Margaret Wise Brown), No, David! (By David Shannon)
- Song Lyrics – “You got a fast car. And I want a ticket to go anywhere…. Maybe we’ll make something, but me myself I got nothing to prove.” By Tracy Chapman
Source – HelloGiggles
Jodi Lyn O’Keefe Facts
- Jodi O’Keefe loves to paint tea cups and also likes to sell them as gifts.
- Jodi O’Keefe loves to listen to a wide range of music which ranges from Antonio Vivaldi to Nirvana.
- Jodi is a professional dancer and has studied tap dance and ballet.
- O’Keefe has 2 dogs namely Ophelia and George.
- She has a license as a bounty hunter.
- She avoids milk products and as a substitute uses soy milk or almond milk. This is because she is lactose intolerant just like her mother.
- She has a phobia of rats and snakes.
- In order to relax herself, she likes to play Candy Crush on her phone.
- She says that the biggest turn off is when someone lies.
- Funnily, she was a ‘toothbrush’ in her first school pageant.
- She started a jewelry design company (QJewelryDesign.com) in 2012. This is defunct now.
- As a fashion designer, she launched her own clothing line called Queen George Clothing in June 2011.
- She has appeared in the role of Kelly Weaver in 2009 video game Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Uprising.
- Follow Jodi on Twitter and Instagram.