|Ryota Katayose Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ryota Katayose is a Japanese singer, actor, and voiceover artist who has been a vocalist of Generations from Exile Tribe, a 7-member boy band formed and managed by LDH. In addition to that, he has also been cast in a variety of on-screen roles which include Yuto Kurashima in Tokyo Coin Laundry, Reiichi Tanaka in Byoshitsu de nenbutsu o tonaenaide kudasai, Kaede Ayase in Kiss Me at the Stroke of Midnight, Kanade Suzaku in Prince of Legend, Sasaki in Threads: Our Tapestry of Love, and Haruka Tachibana in My Brother Loves Me Too Much.
Yao, Osaka, Japan
Singer, Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – He was a music teacher.
- Sibling – He is an only child.
He has been signed with LDH.
LDH, Rhythm Zone
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Ryota Katayose is of Japanese descent.
- Lean physique
- Charming looks
He has been a part of commercials such as Moist Diane “Extra Shine”, Zoff “Zoff SMART meets 0kiss”, Recruit Jobs “Town work”, and Tokyo Nishikawa “Afit”.
Ryota Katayose Facts
- Growing up, he started learning piano from his grandfather and father (both music teachers).
- His fellow Generations from Exile Tribe bandmates have been Alan Shirahama, Ryuto Kazuhara, Hayato Komori, Reo Sano, Mandy Sekiguchi, and Yuta Nakatsuka.
- Ryota Katayose participated in the Vocal Audition 2: Yume o Motta Wakamono-tachi e in February 2010 and wrapped up his journey as a finalist.
- Along with Tao Tsuchiya, he co-starred as Haruka Tachibana in the drama film, My Brother Loves Me Too Much, in 2017.
- He won the Popular Artist Award at the WEIBO Account Festival in Japan in 2018.
- He voiced the character of Minato Hinageshi, a 21-year-old firefighter with a strong sense of justice, in the 2019 animated film, Ride Your Wave.
- As a youth, Ryota Katayose enjoyed playing soccer.
- In 2019, he provided vocals to the character of Kanade Suzaku in the video game titled Prince Of Legend Love Royale.
Featured Image by Ryota Katayose / Instagram