|Sarah Doukas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
Sarah Doukas is a fashion executive known for being the founder of Storm Model Management. She established Storm Model Management in 1987 in London. Before starting her career as a fashion executive, she worked as a model for about 10 years and has also operated her own antique stores in the past.
Sarah lives with her husband in a farmhouse that is spread over 16 acres of farmland and located in the middle of the New Forest in Hampshire. They had bought it more than a decade ago and was completely derelict.
Fashion Executive and Founder of Storm Model Management
- Father – John Chambers (Surgeon)
- Mother – Noelle Chambers (Pharmacist)
- Siblings – Simon Chambers (Brother) (Helps to run Storm Model Management), Emma Chambers (Sister) (Actress) (Passed away in February 2018)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Doukas has dated –
- John W Doukas – In 1979, Sarah got married to John W Doukas. During the course of their marriage, she gave birth to a daughter, Noelle Doukas, who works as a senior agent with Storm Model Management. Sarah was married to John when she started her modeling agency. But, their marriage didn’t last long as they eventually got divorced.
- Tim Garner – After separating from Doukas, Sarah got married to art director, Tim Garner. Over the years, they have become parents to 2 girls named Genevieve Garner and Poppy Garner. Genevieve works as a model and creative agent with Storm Model Management.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde locks
- Blue eyes
Best Known For
- Being the founder and driving force behind the London-based Storm Model Management.
- Having created and handled careers of the leading fashion models such as Kate Moss, Cindy Crawford, Behati Prinsloo, and Cara Delevingne.
- Having represented popular actresses such as Emma Watson and Monica Bellucci.
First TV Show
In 1993, Sarah Doukas made her first TV show appearance on the family game show, Live & Kicking.
Sarah Doukas Favorite Things
- Style Icon – Halston
- Item Of Clothing – Black cocktail dress by Chanel
- Building – Winchester Cathedral
- Movie – Bourne Trilogy
- Book – The Songlines by Bruce Chatwin
- Work Of Art – Marc Quinn’s “Sphinx” sculpture
- Shops – Feathers (Notting Hill, London), The Cross (Notting Hill, London), and FiFi Wilson (boutiques at multiple locations in London)
Source – Independent
Sarah Doukas Facts
- In 1987, she established Storm Model Management in London. She also secured billionaire entrepreneur Richard Branson as a business partner. She knew Branson through his sister with whom she shared a room in the school. In fact, Branson had approached her and offered to become her 50% stakeholder.
- In 2009, she sold her controlling stake in the popular modeling agency to 19 Entertainment. However, she continued to operate the agency with her brother.
- In December 2016, Storm Model Management was slapped with a fine of £491,000 by Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) for colluding on the prices for modeling services.
- Before she became one of the iconic fashion executives, she worked as a model for about 10 years. She mostly worked in San Francisco and Paris.
- Before starting her modeling agency, she had worked in music management. In fact, she had her own band.
- She has operated her own antique store in Paris and London in the past.
- In her free time, she loves to go for horseriding with her husband and daughters.
- She discovered Kate Moss about 11 months after having started her agency. Kate Moss was 14 years old when Doukas discovered her at the JFK Airport in New York City.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Storm Model Management / YouTube