Arizona Grace Muse
Tucson, Arizona, USA and raised in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Arizona Muse attended Waldorf School since 1988. In 2007, she graduated from Sante Fe Preparatory School, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
American Fashion / Runway Model
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- MODELWERK – Hamburg
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
- Sight Management – Barcelona
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend
Arizona Muse dated fellow model Freja Beha Erichsen in 2011. Arizona also has a son named – Nikko, born in 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Alberta Ferretti, Bebe, Blugirl Folies, Chloé, Coming Step, David Yurman, Derercuny, Fendi, Isabel Marant, Jil Sander Navy, KARL by Karl Lagerfeld, Louis Vuitton, Magaschoni, Massimo Dutti, Next Company, Prada, Rag & Bone, Yves Saint Laurent
Best Known For
As of September, 2012, Arizona Muse has been ranked no. 3 on Top 50 Women Models by models.com
Arizona Muse has not appeared in any videos or films.
First TV Show
Arizona first appeared in Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show.
There is no information about what her personal trainer is but there must be one as she stated that her post baby figure has made her career went more rapidly than before.
Arizona Muse Favorite Things
- Favorite Beauty Products – Estee Lauder’s Re-Nutriv Intensive Smoothing Body Crème
- Favorite Book – One hundred years of solitude ( By Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
- Favorite City She like to visit – Istanbul in Turkey
Arizona Muse Facts
- Arizona said “I became a model because I could not figure out what to do at University.”
- She started her career in 2008 but her career kicked off after 2010, after giving birth to a baby – Nikko.
- Muse appeared on American, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Australian, French, Russian and British Vogue.
- She suddenly rise to success after an article dedicated to her appeared in American Vogue and March 2011 issue of Dazed and Confused.
- “If i will ever get a tattoo, I will get my whole back done”, says Arizona Muse.
- In 2011, she became the face of Prada.