|Arizona Muse Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1988|
Arizona Muse is a British fashion model who has worked for several brands and designers such as Hermes, Anna Sui, Moschino, Oscar de la Renta, Victoria Beckham, Tommy Hilfiger, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Michael Kors, Vera Wang, Prabal Gurung, Carolina Herrera, Dolce & Gabbana, Saint Laurent, Balmain, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Christian Dior, Prada, Fendi, DSquared2, Jason Wu, Mugler, Elie Saab, Lanvin, Kenzo, Calvin Klein, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, and Tom Ford. Additionally, the model has also appeared on the covers of magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar Spain, Elle Spain, Grazia UK, Glass UK, Marie Claire France, Madame Figaro France, Elle France, Harper’s Bazaar Germany, Numéro France, Harper’s Bazaar Russia, Harper’s Bazaar Japan, Vogue Australia, Vogue Korea, Vogue China, Vogue Greece, and Vogue Australia.
Arizona Grace Muse
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Arizona Muse had attended Waldorf School since 1988. In 2007, she graduated from Sante Fe Preparatory School, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
American Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Garland Muse
- Mother – Davina (Waterhouse)
- Others – Harry Lee Muse (Paternal Grandfather), Nelda Louise Hayward (Paternal Grandmother)
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- MODELWERK – Hamburg
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
- Sight Management – Barcelona
She has also been signed with Tavistock Wood Management, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Arizona Muse has dated –
- Manuel Quintana (2006-2009) – She was romantically involved with Manuel Quintana between 2006 and 2009 and the couple even got engaged before calling it quits. Also, they have a son named Nikko Quintana Muse (b. April 14, 2009).
- Freja Beha Erichsen (2011) – She went out with Danish model Freja Beha Erichsen in the year 2011.
- Boniface Verney-Carron (2013-Present) – In 2013, Arizona Muse started going out with Boniface Verney-Carron and they got married in London in 2017. In 2018, the couple was blessed with a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
Arizona Muse is of English, Irish, and German descent.
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Alberta Ferretti, Bebe, Blugirl Folies, Chloé, Coming Step, David Yurman, Derercuny, Fendi, Isabel Marant, Jil Sander Navy, KARL by Karl Lagerfeld, Louis Vuitton, Magaschoni, Massimo Dutti, Next Company, Prada, Rag & Bone, Yves Saint Laurent
Best Known For
In September 2012, Arizona Muse was ranked no. 3 on ‘Top 50 Women Models’ by models.com
First TV Show
Arizona first appeared in the Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show.
Arizona Muse Favorite Things
- Favorite Beauty Products – Estee Lauder’s Re-Nutriv Intensive Smoothing Body Crème
- Favorite Book – One hundred years of solitude (By Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
- Favorite City She Like to visit – Istanbul in Turkey
Arizona Muse Facts
- She was raised in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Arizona has said, “I became a model because I could not figure out what to do at University.”
- She started her career in 2008 but her career kicked off after 2010, after giving birth to a baby – Nikko.
- Muse appeared in American, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Australian, French, Russian, and British Vogue.
- She suddenly rose to success after an article dedicated to her appeared in American Vogue and in the March 2011 issue of Dazed and Confused.
- “If I will ever get a tattoo, I will get my whole back done”, says Arizona Muse.
- In 2011, she became the face of Prada.
- She once stated that her post-baby figure has made her career go more rapidly than before.