|Regina Daniels Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 2000|
Regina Daniels is a Nigerian actor, model, film producer, businessperson, entrepreneur, and social media personality whose career started as a child artist. Over the years, she has worked on a variety of projects such as Traditional War (Part 1), Dumebi in School, Plantain Girl, The Bat-Man, The Jericho, Tears of Ojiugo, Python Girl, Miracle Child, Royal Covenant, The Jericho, Wipe Your Sorrows, Twins Apart, Stronger Than the Gods, Hanging Coffin, Resident Evil, The King and The Python, Marriage of Sorrow, Queen Rebeca, Pains of Royalty, The Stolen Beads, Land of Slaves, Eziama: Land of Blood, Royal Dreams, Naked Sacrifice, Jaja the Great, and Slave Girl.
Regina Daniels studied at Hollywood International School. Then, in 2018, she got enrolled at Igbinedion University to study Mass Communication.
Actor, Model, Film Producer, Businessperson, Entrepreneur, Social Media Personality
- Mother – Rita Daniels (Actor, Film Producer) (Has served as the chairman of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) in Delta State, Nigeria)
- Siblings – Ifeoma Daniels (Older Sister), Emmanuel Daniels (Older Brother), Lawrence Daniels (Older Brother), Samuel Daniels (Older Brother), Destiny Daniels (Older Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Regina Daniels has dated –
- Ned Nwoko (2019-Present) – She got married to lawyer, politician, and philanthropist Ned Nwoko in the year 2019 and they have an age difference of almost 40 years. A news website named e-Nigeria! in one of its publications on April 1, 2019, stated that billionaire Ned Nwoko was the financial sponsor of Regina Daniels. After the claim went viral, actor Etinosa Idemudia responded via her social media handle that it was an honor that Regina was made the 6th wife of the senator-elect instead of a “side chic”. Moreover, after Ned Nwoko obtained an honorary doctorate degree from the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun on April 27, 2019, the couple was seen dancing together. Their huge age gap has made them the recipient of major criticism from the public. Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko were blessed with their first child together, a son named Nwoko, on June 29, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous body
- Pouty lips
She has done endorsement work for brands such as MAGIC REVIVE, SUSAN CHANEL BEAUTY, etc.
Regina Daniels Facts
- She is the youngest of 6 siblings.
- Regina Daniels spent her childhood years growing up in Asaba, Delta State of Nigeria.
- She was 7 years old when she started her career pursuits.
- Growing up, she was inspired by American actor, filmmaker, and humanitarian Angelina Jolie.
- In 2017, Regina was nominated in the “Revelation of the Year – Female” category at the Best of Nollywood Awards.
- She was appointed Atiku Abubakar’s Youth Campaign Coordinator in January 2019.
- She launched a magazine named after her in February 2020.
- Regina Daniels has also accumulated a huge fan base on Instagram.
- In 2021, she was nominated for Net Honours in the “Most Searched Actress” category.
Featured Image by Regina Daniels / Instagram