Leiderdorp, The Netherlands
Her family moved to Voorschoten when she was 12. She attended her high school there only.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – 1 older brother
Daphne is / was signed to these modeling agencies –
- Place Model Management
- Supreme Management
- Select Model Management
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- Bloom Management (Mother Agency)
- Union Models (2010 – 2011)
- Women Direct – New York (2010 – 2011)
5 ft 10½ or 179 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She reported to a magazine in an interview that –
“I don’t have a boyfriend at the moment, and to be honest, I would not have the time.”
Race / Ethnicity
31.5-23.5-35 in or 80-60-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She walked the ramp and has advertised for Antonio Marras, CK One Fragrance, Dominic Jones Jewellery, Givenchy, I’m Isola Marras, Jill Stuart, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Roberto Cavalli, Shiatzy Chen, Dior, Marc Jacobs, System, Versace for H&M, Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Emilio Pucci, Karl Lagerfeld.
The model has not revealed her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Appearing on the 2010 December/January cover of Vogue Paris alongside Tom Ford.
Daphne has appeared in a short movie, ART COUTURE. She played her role with the contemporary artist, Jan Lisman.
First TV Show
Daphne walked in the Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2010 fashion show for designers like Antonio Marras, Emporio Armani, Federico Sangalli, Giorgio Armani, Hogan, Pollini, Versus.
She revealed to Harper’s Bazaar that she takes yogurt with muesli and an apple in breakfast. Regarding workout, she opts for running, if she has plenty of time. Otherwise, for Daphne, castings, and fittings are a workout.
Daphne Favorite Things
- Models – Lara Stone, Doutzen Kroes
- Color – Pink
- Place – Italy
- Designers – There is no favorite in this category for her. But, she likes doing work with Riccardo Tisci, Donatella Versace, Louis Vuitton and Francisco Costa.
Source – Models
- She has interests in listening to Beyoncé‘s music, doing ballet, dancing. As a child, she had played field hockey.
- Lindsey Wixson, Jessica Clarke, Josefien Rodermans, Romee Strijd are her friends.
- She was discovered when she was doing shopping with her mother in Amsterdam, and a woman randomly approached her.
- She first learned catwalk from her agent and then practiced the same at home for about 10 minutes daily.
- Daphne had received dancing lessons from Madonna for a Miu Miu ad campaign video.
- Her trademark – “I want it, I like it, I do it!”
- If she weren’t a model, she would have been running a hotel. And, she still wants to open one.
- She has been included in the list of “Top 50 Models” by models.com.
- When she was asked for a beauty tip, she said by advising people – “Never put a knot in wet hair—your strands will break!”
- After every fashion show, she cleans her skin with Chanel Démaquillant Yeux Intense Eye Makeup Remover.
- Chanel’s Mascara is a must have, according to Daphne.