|Emma Appleton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 1991|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Career Highlight||The Witcher|
Emma Appleton is an English and model from Witney, Oxfordshire who started her acting career in 2017 with the show Clique. From there onwards, she went on to star in various other shows including Traitors (2019) and The Witcher (2019). Also, she is a notable model who has walked the ramp for various brands including designer Margaret Howell. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Emma Jill Appleton
She was born in December 1991.
Witney, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
She studied at the West Witney Primary School before going to Wood Green School in Oxfordshire.
As an actress, Emma is represented by 42 Management.
As a model, she is represented by D1 Models.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a tattoo of a diamond on her left wrist.
- Slender physique
She has done endorsement work for various brands including –
- The Kooples
- Office Shoes
Emma Appleton Favorite Things
- Fashion Icon – David Bowie
Source – KaltBlut-Magazine.com
Emma Appleton Facts
- Appleton was raised in Oxfordshire.
- She is not related to singer and songwriter Nicole Appleton and actress Natalie Appleton.
- Emma’s career as a model began when she was 16 years old and was asked to do hair modeling.
- In the past, Emma had accused former Vogue photographer Terry Richardson of having sent her an explicit message in exchange for a photoshoot with Vogue. Emma had posted a screenshot of the message to Twitter but later deleted the message and along with it also deleted her Twitter account too.
- She is a huge fan of Dr. Martens’ campaigns and it had also been a dream of hers to book one his their campaigns in 2015.
- Emma likes to spend her free time in the comfort of her home.
- She was 17 years old when she got a diamond tattoo on her wrist. She had 6 other tattoos on her body in 2015.
Featured Image By Emma Appleton / Instagram