|Elliot Grainge Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 6, 1993|
Elliot Grainge is an English music producer, entrepreneur, and socialite. In 2021, he was included in Forbes‘ “30 Under 30” list.
England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Elliot Grainge studied at Northeastern University, a private research university with its main campus in Boston, Massachusetts.
Music Producer, Entrepreneur, Socialite
- Father – Lucian Grainge (Chairman and CEO of Universal Music Group)
- Mother – Samantha Berg (Passed away in 2007)
- Siblings – Elliot Grainge is an only child.
- Others – Cecil Grainge (Paternal Grandfather) (Owned a Record Shop), Jeanette (Paternal Grandmother), Nigel Grainge (Paternal Uncle) (Music Executive, Founder of Ensign Records), Stephanie Grainge (Paternal Aunt), Justin Grainge (Paternal Uncle), Heidi (Cousin), Roxie (Cousin), Caroline (Stepmother), Alice (Younger Stepsister), Betsy (Younger Stepsister)
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Elliot Grainge has dated –
- Sofia Richie (2021-Present) – After being friends for years, Elliot Grainge eventually started going out with model and socialite Sofia Richie, the youngest daughter of singer Lionel Richie. Their relationship was made public in April 2021 while the RUMORs about their romance initially started when they were spotted together in West Hollywood, California. The duo got engaged in April 2022 and they both took to their respective Instagram accounts to share the news. In April 2023, they got married in Antibes, France.
Race / Ethnicity
Elliot Grainge Facts
- He was raised in England and it was in the year 2009 that he shifted to the United States as his father became the CEO of Universal Music Group.
- Elliot Grainge’s mother suffered complications while giving birth to him and fell into a coma from which she never recovered, ultimately passing away in 2007 in England.
- He comes from a family that has been long involved in the music industry and his father has worked with a number of well-known figures which include the Rolling Stones, Andrea Bocelli, Queen, Lady Gaga, Elton John, Jay-Z, Shawn Mendes, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Sam Smith, U2, Amy Winehouse, ABBA, Eurythmics, Sting, Ringo Starr, Jamie Cullum, Psychedelic Furs, and Take That.
- Elliot Grainge started learning about business at a young age and once said, “What I noticed about my father’s negotiating style was how transparent, honest, and sensible he was. When you put your cards on the table like that, negotiating is less competitive and more about teamwork. How can we get this done together so that everybody is happy?”.
- He has served as the founder and CEO of 10K Projects, an indie record label based in Los Angeles, California. The label has been associated with artists such as Trippie Redd and Tekashi 6ix9ine.
Featured Image by Sofia Richie / Instagram