|Dorit Kemsley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 14, 1976|
Dorit Kemsley is an American fashion designer, TV personality, and Instagram star who is best known for being part of the cast of Bravo‘s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Woodbridge, Connecticut, United States
Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to sources, Dorit attended Amity Regional High School. After that, she went on to attend Quinnipiac University. She graduated with a degree in marketing, design, and communication.
Fashion Designer, Instagram Star, TV Personality
- Father – Shalom Lemel
- Mother – Rachel Lemel
- Siblings – David Lemel (Older Brother), Debbie Lemel Gross (Younger Sister)
- Others – Esme Kemsley (Mother-in-Law), Steve Kemsley (Brother-in-Law)
Dorit is represented by Diandra Escamilla of align Public Relations.
Dorit’s net worth has been $50 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dorit has dated –
- Paul Kemsley (2015-Present) – Dorit tied that knot with businessman Paul Kemsley in March 2015. Paul was previously married to Loretta Gold with whom he had 3 children. With Paul, she has 2 children – a girl named Phoenix and a boy named Jagger.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Well-toned physical appearance
Through her social media, Dorit has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- True Botanicals
Dorit Kemsley Favorite Things
- Thing To Do In NYC – “going out to eat and seeing a Broadway show”.
- Product Of All-Time – GVMD Hyla Quench Moisturizer from Dr. Glenn Vallecillos
Dorit Kemsley Facts
- She was brought up in Woodbridge, Connecticut.
- Her beauty crush is actress and singer Jennifer Lopez.
- Dorit is the founder and creative director of the brand Beverly Beach.
- She dislikes the taste of sweet potatoes.
- Her mother was born in Tangier and her father was born in Israel.
- The first job that Dorit did was as a babysitter.
- Growing up, Dorit wanted to be a cowgirl. However, after she took an interest in the show Divorce Court, Dorit decided that she wanted to be a lawyer.
- Shopping is a guilty pleasure of hers.
- Growing up, Dorit had a huge crush on actor Jean-Claude Van Damme. His movie posters used to be her most prized possessions.
- Dorit is multilingual and can speak Spanish, Hebrew, and Italian.
- She had resided in New York City in the past.
- As a child, Dorit loved to play the piano.
- The first car of hers was a black Honda Accord that she named Mario.
- In October 2021, 3 men broke into her house and robbed her at gunpoint. The thieves reportedly stole items worth $100,000 including expensive purses and jewelry.
- She loved being at home during the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Her biggest Real Housewives of Beverly Hills regret is pantygate with Erika Jayne.
- Dorit was not a party girl when going to the college.
- Growing up, she had a pet monkey at home for a brief time.
- Dorit loves cooking.
- When young, she was a very good breakdancer.
- In 2021, she had launched a bridal collection with Nektaria.
Featured Image By Dorit Kemsley / Instagram