|Paul Kemsley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 1967|
Paul Kemsley is an English businessman who has extensive experience in the retail business and property development. He is also well recognized for his recurring appearances on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, an American reality TV series that focuses on the personal and professional lives of several women living in or around Beverly Hills, California. From 2001 to 2006, he served as a director on the board of English soccer club Tottenham Hotspur F.C. He was also the vice-chairman of the club at the time of his departure in 2007. In 2010, he led a relaunch of the American professional soccer club New York Cosmos as its chairman and the public representative of the majority ownership group. He stepped away from the club in October 2011.
Paul Zeital Kemsley
Stanmore, Harrow, London, England, United Kingdom
Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Paul had attended the Atholl School in Rayners Lane, Harrow. He left school in 1984, aged 17, to work as a junior surveyor.
- Mother – Esme Kemsley
- Siblings – Steve Kemsley (Brother)
- Others – Shalom Lemel (Father-in-Law), Rachel Lemel (Mother-in-Law), David Lemel (Brother-in-Law), Debbie Lemel Gross (Sister-in-Law)
Paul Kemsley’s net worth had been $50 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul has dated –
- Loretta Gold (2007-2012) – Paul married Loretta Gold in 2007 and the couple has 3 children together – a daughter named Atlanta Kemsley, and 2 sons named Tatum Kemsley and Daniel Kemsley. The family had moved to the United States in the late 2000s but Loretta and the children had returned to London in 2012 after the couple parted ways.
- Dorit Kemsley (2015-Present) – Paul got married to American fashion designer and reality TV personality Dorit (b. Dorit Lemel) in March 2015 in a ceremony held in New York City. They have 2 children together – a son named Jagger Kemsley and a daughter named Phoenix Kemsley. Dorit is perhaps best known as one of the main cast members, since 2016, of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Short-cropped, side-parted hair
- Sports a rugged stubble
Paul Kemsley Facts
- When Paul was about 15 years old, he started working, on weekends, at a menswear outlet. There, he made an acquaintance with future billionaire and retail entrepreneur Mike Ashley who had recently opened his first retail outlet across the road from where Paul used to work.
- In 1985, about a year after dropping out of high school, he started working as an agent at the commercial real-estate firm Ross Jaye. In 1992, he joined Mike’s business and helped to expand the company’s operations.
- By 1995, he established a property and securities company called Rock Joint Ventures Ltd. The company was an investor and developer of commercial and residential property. It also had a private hedge fund that specialized in acquiring strategic stakes in public companies.
- By the mid-2000s, the company’s property portfolio was valued at £750 million. However, in the aftermath of the financial crisis of 2008, the company was placed into administration (a procedure under the insolvency laws of several common law jurisdictions, similar to bankruptcy in the United States) in June 2009, ending Paul’s association with the organization that he had developed.
Featured Image by Paul Kemsley / Instagram