|Nathan Janak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 2005|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nathan Janak is an American actor who gained popularity with his role in the reboot of the sketch show All That. In addition to that, he has also been cast in shows and movies like Coop and Cami Ask the World, Raven’s Home, Steph & 7 Cents Acoustic Live at Ace Bar, Schooled, Henry Danger, Revenge!, and Alex, Inc.
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nathan Janak has taken acting lessons.
Nathan Janak is represented by –
- The Savage Agency, Talent agency, West Hollywood, California, United States
- Hines and Hunt, Talent agency, Burbank, California, United States
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean frame
- Often wears glasses
He has done endorsement work for Amtrak and Panda Express.
Nathan Janak Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Crown
- Musical – Legally Blonde
- Favorite School Subject – World History
Source – JustJaredJr.com
Nathan Janak Facts
- In April 2018, he made his first TV show appearance in an episode titled The Wax Museum of the comedy series, Alex, Inc., whose lead cast comprised of Zach Braff, Tiya Sircar, Hillary Anne Matthews, Elisha Henig, Audyssie James, and Michael Imperioli.
- Nathan Janak was cast as Carlos in an episode, Spelling Bee Hard, of the superhero comedy television series, Henry Danger, in September 2018.
- He has shared a friendly bond with Kate Godfrey.
- Nathan enjoys playing games like chess and Monopoly.
- In his free time, he does painting with gouache and watercolor.
- Nathan loves to analyze a celebrity’s astrology natal chart.
- On Spotify, he listens most to Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift.
- He loves skateboarding around the set.
Featured Image by Nathan Janak / Instagram