|Trevor Jackson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1996|
Trevor Jackson is an American actor, singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer, director, writer, and producer. He is known for playing Aaron Jackson in the Freeform original series Grown-ish, Kevin LaCroix in the anthology crime drama television series American Crime, Kevin Blake in the science fiction television series Eureka, Kris McDuffy in the musical film Let It Shine, Zurich in the drama film Burning Sands, Youngblood Priest in the action crime thriller film Superfly, and Trent in the comedy series Austin & Ally. As a musician, his discography includes albums, tracks, extended plays, and mixtapes like The Love Language, In My Feelings, #NewThang, Know Your Name (ft. Sage the Gemini), Me Likey (ft. Kirko Bangz), Good Enough, and Good Girl, Bad Girl.
Trevor Howard Lawrence Jackson
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
He divides his time between –
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Actor, Songwriter, Rapper, Dancer, Director, Producer, Writer
- Father – Kevin Jackson
- Mother – Cam Baxter
Trevor’s career has been managed by –
- Tom Maffei of Primary Wave Talent
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
R&B, soul, pop, gospel, blues, jazz, and a little bit of everything else
Atlantic Records, Born Art / Yung Fly Movement Music Group, EMPIRE
His net worth had been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Trevor Jackson has dated –
- Zendaya Coleman (2013) – In the summer of 2013, Trevor was RUMORed to be dating actress Zendaya after she appeared in his much video of “Like We Grown.”
Race / Ethnicity
Trevor Jackson is of African-American descent.
Trevor has been featured in many commercials for Microsoft, American Family Insurance, Gatorade, McDonald’s NBA, Sony PSP, Target, T-Mobile, and many more.
Best Known For
Playing Kevin Blake in the science fiction TV series Eureka from 2010 to 2012.
He is also known for portraying Kris McDuffy in the Disney Channel’s hit movie Let It Shine.
As a Singer
He released a single “Drop It” in July 2013.
He played the title role of Albert in the 2010 film Albert! Or, My Life in the Ocean.
First TV Show
In 2006, Trevor guest appeared in the syndicated music TV show Showtime at the Apollo as himself in its fourth season.
Trevor Jackson Facts
- He was performing throughout the Midwest at the age of three.
- Chris Brown, Michael Jackson, Brian McKnight, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Donnie Hathaway, Boyz II Men, Eminem, Usher are his musical influences.
- Jackson won the “Young Artist Awards for Best Performance in a TV Series” in 2012.
- He would love to do a basketball movie with Kobe Bryant.
- In 2018, he started playing Aaron Jackson, a student at Cal U, in Grown-ish, a sitcom series and a spin-off of the ABC series Black-ish.
- Alongside Jason Mitchell, Michael K. Williams, Lex Scott Davis, and Jennifer Morrison, he co-starred as Youngblood Priest, an Atlanta drug lord who sees an opportunity to leave the game before he gets killed, in the 2018 action crime thriller film Superfly, a remake of the 1972 blaxploitation film Super Fly.