|Siena Agudong Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1¾ in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 2004|
Siena Agudong is an American actress, social media personality, and YouTuber who is known for having been cast in a wide range of characters in several shows and movies such as Lulu Parker in Killer Women, Sophia Miller in Star Falls, Brittany in Sydney to the Max, Reagan Wills in Alex & Me, and Nick in No Good Nick. She began her acting pursuits at a very young age and has often said that she has been greatly inspired by her older sister, Sydney. Over the years, Siena Agudong has appeared in a couple more shows and movies like Teachers, Second Chances, and Teens Wanna Know and has also been nominated for several awards such as Young Artist Award and Young Entertainer Award while she won the Young Entertainer Award in 2017. In September 2013, she joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on which she has uploaded a number of entertaining videos and she has also released a few webisodes titled Mindy’s Moment’s and Madame Rosa. Siena Agudong is also very close to her family and loves playing soccer. Moreover, she has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 20k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Kauai, Hawaii, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Social Media Personality, YouTuber
- Father – Kenny
- Mother – Karen
- Sibling – Sydney Agudong (Older Sister) (Singer, Actress, Dancer)
- Others – Kayli (Older Half-Sister), Matt VanAken (Brother-In-Law, Kayli’s Husband), Bella (Niece, Daughter of Kayli and Matt), Sarah Agudong (Older Half-Sister)
Siena Agudong is represented by –
- Amsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Slash Agency, PR, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 1¾ in or 157 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Siena Agudong has dated –
- Connor Finnerty (2018-Present) – Siena Agudong started going out with actor, YouTuber, and social media personality, Connor Finnerty, in the year 2018. They have since been together and can often be seen hanging out with one another as well as in each other’s YouTube videos. Connor is known for his presence on social media as well as for having been a part of a couple of projects such as Little League World Series, Framed: The Adventures of Zion Man, I Believe in You: Michael Buble, Henry Danger, and Teens Wanna Know. Moreover, both Siena and Connor also keep their fans updated by posting their pictures on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Siena Agudong is of Filipino descent on her father’s side and has American roots on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Lean body
- Gorgeous hair
- Pierced ears
Siena Agudong has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of REDValentino, STUART WEITZMAN, Vita Fede, Converse, and several others.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Sophia Miller in the comedy television series, Star Falls, in which she starred alongside Kamaia Fairburn, Elena V. Wolfe, Dion Johnstone, Jadiel Dowlin, and Marcus Cornwall. She was also nominated for the Young Entertainer Award in the “Best Young Ensemble – Television Series” category in 2019.
- Starring in the titular role of Nick (a.k.a. Nicole), who is a teenage con artist planning to rob the Thompson family, in the comedy web television series, No Good Nick, while the lead cast for the show also included the likes of Lauren Lindsey Donzis, Kalama Epstein, Sean Astin, and Melissa Joan Hart
- Appearing in the recurring role of Natlee in the comedy television series, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, whose lead cast comprises of actors such as Brian Stepanek, Allison Munn, Aidan Gallagher, Casey Simpson, Mace Coronel, Lizzy Greene, Gabrielle Elyse, and Kyla-Drew Simmons. For her role, Siena Agudong was also nominated for a Young Artist Award in the “Best Performance in a TV Series – Guest Starring Young Actress 10 and Under” category in 2016, a Young Entertainer Award in the “Best Recurring Young Actress – 12 & Under” in 2016, as well as another Young Artist Award in the “Best Performance in a TV Series – Recurring Young Actress” category in 2017.
- Her self-titled YouTube channel on which she uploads videos based on challenges, pranks, stuff from her daily life, and other engaging things and the videos on the channel have accumulated more than 200k views
Siena Agudong made her first feature film appearance by playing the role of Reagan Wills in the fantasy-sports comedy film, Alex & Me, in the year 2018. She starred in the film alongside actors Alex Morgan and Andrew Rush.
First TV Show
Siena Agudong made her first TV show appearance by playing the recurring role of Lulu Parker in an episode, titled La Sicaria, of the crime drama series, Killer Women, in January 2014. The lead cast of the show included the likes of Tricia Helfer, Marc Blucas, Alex Fernandez, Marta Milans, and Michael Trucco.
Moreover, Siena Agudong was only 8 years old at the time of her TV show debut and was also nominated for a Young Artist Award in 2015 in the “Best Performance in a TV Series – Recurring Young Actress 10 and Under” category for her performance in the show.
Siena Agudong enjoys surfing and playing various sports such as soccer which, in turn, help her stay in shape.
Siena Agudong Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Playing soccer, Surfing
- Character That She Has Played On A Show – Nick in No Good Nick
- Ice Cream Flavor – Chocolate chip cookie dough
- Food – Mangoes, Pickles, Her dad’s Filipino dishes and any kind of Mexican food
- Color – Blue
- One Of Her Favorite Movies – Jumanji
- TV Show – Impractical Jokers
- People To Follow On Social Media – Connor Finnerty, Liza Koshy, Selena Gomez
- Book – You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
Source – YouTube, EveryMag.com, PopCulturalist.com
Siena Agudong Facts
- She was raised in Hawaii, United States alongside her sister named Sydney.
- Siena Agudong was 7 years old when she started taking part in a couple of local productions.
- While growing up, she has been inspired by her older sister, Sydney, who has also been Siena’s inspiration to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- One of her many secret talents is that she can crack a number of bones in her body.
- The thing that she loves the most about acting is how it allows a person to live a totally different life while playing a character and also experience things that he/she might not really experience in their actual lives.
- Her eponymous YouTube channel was created on September 15, 2013, and the first video that was uploaded on the channel the same day was titled “Siena Agudong Comedy Reel”. She also created a couple of webisodes for the channel and they were titled Mindy’s Moment’s and Madame Rosa.
- Whenever Siena Agudong gets some free time, she likes to hang out with her family members and play games, go to the beach, go surfing, play soccer, and hang out with her friends.
- She does not enjoy playing volleyball as much as she likes playing soccer because she feels that while playing volleyball, she might just end up bumping with her teammates. On the other hand, she can run freely while playing sports like soccer.
- She has revealed that her dream celebrity prom date would have to be Nick Jonas her age.
- Siena Agudong has credited singer, songwriter, and actress, Selena Gomez, as her biggest idol. Her other idols include Melissa McCarthy, Dwayne Johnson, and Liza Koshy.
- She is not a big fan of scary movies.
- She has also been cast as Tiffany in a few episodes of the TV sitcom, Teachers, which stars Caitlin Barlow, Katy Colloton, Cate Freedman, Kate Lambert, Katie O’Brien, and Kathryn Renée Thomas.
- She has revealed that some of the most important things in her life are God, family, smiling, acting, and making people laugh.
- Siena Agudong has known Matt Cornett since their younger years as they met for the very first time when they were both attending a camp called the Nickelodeon Groundlings. Both Siena and Matt were invited to the camp to learn acting and stuff and later on, they again met after a couple of years during the auditions for the film, Alex & Me.
- In 2017, she won a Young Entertainer Award in the “Best Guest Starring Young Actress – 12 & Under” category.
- Siena Agudong also played the role of Brittany in the comedy TV series, Sydney to the Max, in 2019. The show stars the likes of Ruth Righi, Ava Kolker, Christian J. Simon, Ian Reed Kesler, and Caroline Rhea.
- One of her guilty pleasure TV shows has been The Bachelor.
- The things that she misses the most about Hawaii are the beaches and surfing.
- Siena Agudong loves animals.
- She enjoys the music by Queen and Aerosmith.
- Follow Siena Agudong on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Siena Agudong / Instagram