|Ruth Righi Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 2005|
Ruth Righi is an American actress and singer who is known for having been cast in the leading role of Sydney Reynolds / Sydney in the comedy series, Sydney to the Max. Apart from her, the show also stars a couple of other actors such as Ava Kolker as Olive, Jackson Dollinger as Young Max Reynolds, Christian J. Simon as Leo, Ian Reed Kesler as Adult Max Reynolds, and Caroline Rhea as Judy, Sydney’s spiritual grandmother. Ruth Righi has also appeared as Wiseman #1 in an episode of the comedy crime fantasy series, Happy!. Before commencing on her career as a TV actress, she worked on Broadway and has appeared in the production of several plays such as Really Rosie! and School of Rock. Moreover, Ruth Righi has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 80k followers on Instagram.
Ruth Mouma Righi
California, United States
Ruth Righi has taken acting lessons.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
5 ft or 152.5 cm
42 kg or 92.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ruth Righi has not dated anyone publicly yet. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful smile
- Long hair
Ruth Righi has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Having been cast in a variety of TV shows in several roles such as Sydney Reynolds / Sydney in the comedy series, Sydney to the Max, which also stars the likes of Ava Kolker, Jackson Dollinger, Christian J. Simon, Ian Reed Kesler, and Caroline Rhea, and as Wiseman #1 in the comedy crime series, Happy!, starring Christopher Meloni, Ritchie Coster, Lili Mirojnick, Medina Senghore, and Patrick Fischler
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 80k followers on Instagram
As a Singer
Ruth Righi has performed in the production of various plays.
First TV Show
Ruth Righi made her first TV show appearance as Wiseman #1 in an episode, titled The Scrapyard of Childish Things, of the comedy crime fantasy series, Happy!, in January 2018.
Ruth Righi Favorite Things
- Artists And Bands – Prince, Queen, Stevie Wonder, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish
- Snacks – Chocolate, Grapefruit
Source – SweetyHigh.com
Ruth Righi Facts
- Before beginning her career as a TV actress, she worked on Broadway and has appeared in a number of plays which include Really Rosie! and School of Rock.
- She started dancing when she was just 3 years old.
- Ruth Righi knows how to play the guitar and piano.
- She has been a resident of New York.
- Although she has a sweet tooth, Ruth Righi loves eating things that taste sour as well.
- She considers her grandma, actress Tina Fey, Pakistani activist Malala Yousafzai, and Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States Ruth Bader-Ginsburg as her idols.
- Ruth Righi has had a crush on Zac Efron’s character from High School Musical, Troy Bolton.
- Couscous and macaroni and cheese are the foods that always remind her of home.
- Ruth Righi once revealed in an interview that unlike her real self, her character, Sydney, in the comedy series, Sydney to the Max, is much better at hiding stuff.
- She enjoys doing pottery.
- Follow Ruth Righi on Instagram.
Featured Image by Ruth Righi / Instagram