Marlon Luiz Teixeira
Santa Catarina, Brazil
Fashion / Runway Model
- Mother – Cláudia Teixeira
The talent agencies of Marlon are as follows –
- Wilhelmina New York – New York
- MGM – Paris
- Fashion – Milan
- Next London – London
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Kult Model Agency – Hamburg
- Wilhelmina Los Angeles – Los Angeles
- Way Model Management – São Paulo (Mother Agency)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
Marlon Teixeira dated –
- Samantha Gradoville (2013-2014) – From December 2013 to September 2014, Marlon and American model Samantha Gradoville dated each other. Samantha is one and a half years older than him.
- Bruna Marquezine (2014-2015) – From November 2014 until January 2015, Marlon dated the actress Bruna Marquezine. She is 4 years his junior.
- María Eugenia Suárez (2015) – In 2015, he was RUMORed to have hooked up with Argentine actress, model, and singer, María Eugenia Suárez.
Race / Ethnicity
Teixeira is half Portuguese, one-fourth Amerindian (Indigenous peoples in Brazil), and one-fourth Japanese.
- Muscular Built
Marlon Teixeira’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Teixeira has walked the ramp in fashion shows for various brands like Emporio Armani, Dior Homme, Dolce & Gabanna, DSquared, Roberto Cavalli, Jean Paul Gaultier, etc.
Best Known For
Walking the ramp for multiple designers and was claimed to fame when he walked the ramp and opened the show for Armani.
First TV Show
Other than fashion shows, he appeared in a TV movie titled Premiya Muz-TV 2012 as Marlon Teykseyra in 2012.
In order to achieve that great muscular body, which he already has, he does workout regularly and maintains proper diet.
Marlon Teixeira Favorite Things
Skating, surfing and learning new things.
He also likes kiwi juice.
Marlon Teixeira Facts
- Marlon started his career with Way Model Management.
- Anderson is the owner of Way Model Management, who is also a family friend.
- Marlon’s grandmother first introduced him to Anderson.
- In 2011, he was named as the best male model by Client magazine, Hola!, and Made in Brazil magazine.
- He enjoys surfing, skating and also likes to play tennis. He does them in his free time.
- Terron Wood, Francisco Lachowski, Caroline Trentini, Andres Velencoso, Danny Schwarz, Joan Pedrola are his friends.
- He has graced the magazine covers by appearing on L’Officiel Hommes, Fiasco, Made in Brazil, Client, Essential Homme, and Hercules.
- He appeared in one of the fashion editorials in Vanity Fair with Shakira.
- He can be seen in the 2011 music video “Snow” by Philip Kirkorov.