Bruna Reis Maia
Duque de Caxias, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Her educational background is not known.
- Father – Telmo Marquezine
- Mother – Neide Maia
- Siblings – Luana (Younger Sister) (Born in 2002)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bruna Marquezine dated –
- Diego Raphael Villanueva (2012) – In 2012, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with Brazilian singer Diego Raphael Villanueva.
- Micael Borges (2013) – Again, in 2013, Bruna was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Micael Borges.
- Neymar (2013-2014) – Brazilian professional footballer, Neymar Jr. started dating this beautiful actress in February 2013. The duo served as an item for a year and sparked rumors of their separation in early February 2014 after it came into the limelight that Neymar cheated on her while he was in Spain. They finally split in July 2014.
- Raphael Sumar (2014) – On October 11, 2014, she had a fling with Raphael Sumar, when they were seen kissing at the First Anniversary of the party “ERREJOTA.”
- Marlon Teixeira (2014-2015) – From November 2014 until January 2015, Bruna dated the model Marlon Teixeira. He is 4 years her senior.
- Maurício Destri (2015-Present) – Since April 2015, she is dating fellow actor, Maurício Destri.
Race / Ethnicity
35-25-36 in or 89-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has done endorsement work for Claro and CloseUp.
Bruna has appeared in a TV commercial for Feijão Broto Legal in 2003, and for Pampili in 2004.
Best Known For
Dating Brazilian professional footballer, Neymar Jr.
She appeared in 2003 film Xuxa Abracadabra for her role as Maria.
First TV Show
In 1999, she guest appeared in television show Gente Inocente as herself.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Bruna Marquezine Favorite Things
Bruna Marquezine Facts
- From her twitter profile “Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.”
- Bruna started acting at a very early age.
- In 2003, she appeared in a theatre play “Cosquinha”.
- She played Roseli in the 2015 movie Breaking Through.
- In 2009, Bruna appeared in the movie “Flordelis – Basta uma Palavra para Mudar”.
- Join Bruna on Twitter and Instagram.