|Jaada Lawrence-Green Quick Info
|5 ft 2 in
|Date of Birth
|July 26, 1997
Jaada Lawrence-Green is a British model and actress known for her work as Diamond Bradley in The Shadows of Death, Kimberly Woodruff in Breaking the Band, and Marnie Dawson in Holby City.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
In 2009, Jaada studied acting at the Brit Youth Theatre School and later at the Identity School of Acting in 2020.
Actress, Model, Singer
Jaada is represented by Brown and Mills Entertainment.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jaada is of Jamaican descent.
- Her dynamic personality
- Prominent smile
Jaada has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- London South Bank University
- IBMS Accredited
- Porsche Taycan
- Google Play
- Calor Gas
- Ickle Bubba
Jaada Lawrence-Green Facts
- She has been part of the fashion and entertainment industry since just the age of 1.
- Green was just 13 at the time she discovered her passion for pop music. She went on to release various singles including Rock It in 2011, Summertime in 2012, and Jump in 2013, under the stage name Miss J.
- Jaada made her debut TV show appearance as a Patient in Casualty in 2019. Later, that year, she was cast in her first credited role as Diamond Bradley in The Shadows of Death.
- In 2019, she was cast in her first theatrical film Men in Black: International starring Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, and Kumail Nanjiani.
- She has mezzo-soprano vocals and is a trained hip-hop dancer.
Featured Image By Jaada Lawrence-Green / Instagram