|Bianca Gonzalez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1983|
Bianca Gonzalez is a Filipina TV host and model who had come into the spotlight in April 2006 when she had finished in 3rd place in Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition 1, the 1st celebrity season (and the 2nd season overall) of Pinoy Big Brother, the Philippine version of the globally popular Big Brother reality game show franchise. She had garnered 19% of the total votes polled to decide the season winner. The sudden fame that she gained through her participation in the show had opened several doors for her in the entertainment industry. She went on to host numerous popular/reality TV shows after this, including Y Speak, Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition UpLate, Entertainment Live, and Cinema News Alert: Weekend Edition.
Bianca Monica Malasmas Gonzalez
Bianca had attended the De La Salle Santiago Zobel School, a private Catholic institution in Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines. After her high school graduation in 2000, she joined the Ateneo de Manila University, a private research university in Quezon City, Philippines. She had graduated from there in 2005 with a degree in communication arts and a minor in philosophy.
TV Host, Model
- Father – Chito Gonzalez
- Mother – Ofel Malasmas
- Siblings – Aissa Gonzalez (Older Sister) (Industrial Designer), JC Gonzalez (Older Brother) (Former TV Host)
- Others – Rex Intal (Brother-in-Law) (Professional Volleyball Player), Mark Intal (Brother-in-Law), Jr. Intal (Brother-in-Law), Vica Intal (Sister-in-Law), P.J. Intal (Brother-in-Law), Jose Sixto Raphael Gonzalez Dantes III aka Dingdong Dantes (Cousin) (Actor, TV Presenter, Dancer, Model, Film Producer), Marian Rivera (Cousin-in-Law) (Recording Artist, Actress, Commercial Model), Arthur Solinap (Cousin) (Actor, Model), Rochelle Pangilinan (Cousin-in-Law) (Dancer, Actress, Recording Artist), Jose Carlo Dela Cruz Gonzalez aka Carlo Gonzales (Cousin) (Actor)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bianca has dated –
- Lino S. Cayetano (2005-2008)
- JC Intal (2011-Present) – Bianca had started dating Filipino former professional basketball player John Christopher Antonio ‘JC’ Intal in 2011. They got engaged in March 2014 and got married on December 4, 2014, in a ceremony held in El Nido, Palawan. JC’s proposal in March 2014 was quite dramatic. He had popped the question to Bianca at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport just before she was due to depart for London. They have 2 daughters together named Lucia Martine Gonzalez Intal (b. October 23, 2015) and Carmen Eliana Gonzalez Intal (b. October 29, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, long, straight, dense hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Bianca Gonzalez Facts
- In 2006, at the age of 23, she had become the youngest person to be named ‘One of the Most Influential Personalities of the Year’ by People Asia magazine.
- Bianca is the co-founder of She Talks Asia, a multi-platform space for Asian women to share their stories and spark meaningful conversations.
- In February 2010, she was appointed a UNICEF Philippines ‘Child Rights Supporter’. She had already been supporting UNICEF in a personal capacity since 2007 and that year, she had raised PHP 36,000 through her website for UNICEF‘s 100-book library program.
- She has a weird fascination with shoes and maintains a collection that largely consists of Converse and Chuck Taylor shoes.
Featured Image by Bianca Gonzalez / Instagram