|Maud Adams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1945|
Maud Adams is a Swedish model and actress who became famous for starring as bond girls Andrea Anders in The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) and Octopussy in the 1983 film, Octopussy.
Maud Solveig Christina Wikström
Mud (given by Roger Moore)
Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden
- Father – Gustav Vikström (Comptroller)
- Mother – Thyra Wikström (Government Tax Inspector)
- Others – Johan Vikström (Paternal Grandfather), Anna Lindvall (Paternal Grandmother), Olof Wikström (Maternal Grandfather), Frida Utterström (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maud has dated –
- Roy Adams (1965-1975) – She was married to photographer Roy Adams from 1966 until their divorce in 1975.
- O. J. Simpson (1975) – RUMOR
- Reid Smith (1978-1981)
- Bruce Dern (1981)
- Charles Rubin (1998-Present) – Adams tied the knot with former judge Charles Rubin on May 23, 1999. The couple has no children together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Swedish ancestry.
Maud has endorsed brands like –
Maud Adams Facts
- She can fluently converse in Swedish, German, French, English, and Italian.
- She aspired to work as an interpreter due to her multi-linguistic skills.
- Actor Roger Moore considered Maud as his favorite Bond girl.
- With her role as Octopussy, she became the 1st actress to play a titular role in a James Bond film.
- As of 2020, she is the only Bond girl to appear in 3 different Bond films – The Man With The Golden Gun (1974), Octopussy (1983), and A View to a Kill (1985); the latter of which featured her in a blink-and-miss scene.
- She united with Bond girls Tanya Roberts, Kristina Wayborn, and Barbara Carrera for an episode of That ’70s Show in 2000.
Featured Image by John Mathew Smith / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0