|Denis Coleman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 2003|
Denis Coleman is an American singer who is widely known for his hit singles including You (2019). He gained further popularity by being a frequent supporting act for the British pop-rock band The Vamps. Coleman has amassed more than 90k followers on Instagram.
New Jersey, United States
He went to the Royal College of Music Junior Department where he took lessons in Violin and Composition.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp nose
- Thin lips
Denis Coleman Favorite Things
- Artist/Inspiration – Marvin Gaye
Source – Atwood Magazine
Denis Coleman Facts
- He was brought up in London, United Kingdom.
- He first began playing music at the age of 4 and started writing his own music when he was 10 years old.
- Denis has revealed that as a kid, he enjoyed listening to classical pieces and golden age hip hop on his car rides in New Jersey.
- At the age of 6, he started playing the violin. After he wrote his first piece of music, his interest in classical music gradually changed into a love of pop, its creativity, transience as well as societal impact. After discovering his passion, he began developing his craft and his identity as an artist.
- Coleman bagged both the Open Mic UK and the FutureMusic’s Songwriter of the Year competitions in 2017.
- He has believed that when he was a kid, his emotional experiences, as well as feelings, were channeling him to become the music. Then, with time, he started to compose more and more often, and then it became more a case of him channeling the emotions rather than the other way round.
- Denis has affirmed that when he realized that he could pen his own songs, produce his own music on his computer, and create beats and songs, he got truly excited and motivated to go all-in and try to learn more. It was at that point, that he made his first little beat, at the age of eight. He was really little, but he just loved it so much that he started doing it all the time. His obsession with making beats soon turned into writing songs and lyricism. He also started to attempt to bring in elements of poeticism to his lyrics, finally singing as well.
- He has been an optimistic and driven person.
- Coleman has stated that he thoroughly enjoyed going on tour with the British girl band Little Mix. He has cherished being backstage and had the most exciting time meeting the entire team along with the girls themselves. He had so much fun that he would suddenly remember he had a show to do in front of a huge audience when he would sometimes begin to get a little nervous. He had found the atmosphere of the show to be incredible, with the energy of the crowd having been electric.
Featured Image by Denis Coleman / Instagram