|Paris Kassidokostas-Latsis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Paris Kassidokostas-Latsis is a Greek socialite, shipping heir, film and music producer, and ship owner who is known for being the grandson of shipping multi-billionaire tycoon Yiannis “John S.” Latsis.” Latsis is also known for formerly being engaged to American socialite Paris Hilton.
Πάρης Κασιδόκωστας-Λάτσης (In English Paris Kassidokostas-Latsis)
- Father – Grigoris Kasidokostas (Mayor of Vouliagmeni from 1986 to 2012, Former polo player for Panathinaikos)
- Mother – Marianna Latsis (Major Philanthropist)
- Siblings – Errieta Kourkoulos (Younger Sister), Philip Kourkoulos (Younger Brother), Alexandros Kasidokostas (Brother)
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paris has dated –
- Paris Hilton (2005-2005)- American singer, DJ, actor, and socialite Paris Hilton got engaged to Paris Kassidokostas-Latsis in May 2005 but broke it off in September 2005.
- Nikki Reed (2009-2010)- He was in a relationship with American actress Nikki Reed from July 2009 to June 2010.
- Tamta – Kassidokostas-Latsis started dating Greek-Georgian singer Tamta in early 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Paris Kassidokostas-Latsis Facts
- His grandfather Yiannis “John S.” Latsis sadly passed away in 2003. At the time of his death, his fortune was considered to be the 101st largest in the world. His family then expanded into banking, oil refining, and real estate.
- In 2011, Latsis formed the record label Panik Records.
- He became the CEO of Latsco Shipping Ltd. in 2012.
- Forbes magazine estimated his family fortune at US$2.7 billion in March 2019, placing them at No. 838 on the magazine’s list of the world’s richest people.
- Paris and Terry Dougas formed 1821 Media named after the Greek Revolution of 1821. Popular names that have worked under the brand label are Natalie Portman, Stan Lee, Kevin Costner, Cameron Diaz, and Danny Trejo. They have also collaborated with film studio giants 20th Century Fox, Walt Disney Pictures, and Warner Bros.
- He is the founder of Hercules Film Fund which was formed in 2015. His company also funded the film American Made starring Tom Cruise.