|Aida Folch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aida Folch is a Spanish actress who is known for her appearance on El artista y la modelo (2012), Mondays in the Sun (2002), and 25 Carat (2008).
Aida Benítez Folch
Reus, Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain
Aida is managed by –
- María José Martínez Montesinos of Majos
- Françoise Salimov of Artmedia
- Ruby Castillo of Talent On The Road
- Tracy L. Curtis and Matt Gogal of World Talent House
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a beauty spot under her right eye and above her right eyebrow.
Through her social media, Aida has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- Ives Rocher
- Yves Rocher España
Aida Folch Facts
- One of the earliest posts that Aida uploaded to her Instagram account was on August 6, 2014.
- Aida was cast in her first theatrical film appearance as Susana in El embrujo de Shanghai (In English The Shanghai Spell) in 2002.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Françoise Alcántara in Cuéntame in 2008.
Featured Image By Carlos Delgado / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA