|Rich Paul Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rich Paul is an American sports agent and businessperson who founded Klutch Sports Group in 2012. It is a sports management company that has represented several prominent NBA players including Anthony Davis, Eric Bledsoe, John Wall, Ben Simmons, Draymond Green, Jusuf Nurkić, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, long-time friend LeBron James, Lonzo Ball, Trae Young, OG Anunoby, and Tyrese Maxey.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Rich Paul studied at Benedictine High School, a private, Roman Catholic, college preparatory high school for boys, located in Cleveland, Ohio.
Sports Agent, Businessperson
- Father – His father owned the R & J Confectionery.
In 2020, his net worth was $100 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rich Paul has dated –
- Adele (2021-Present) – It was rumored that he was dating English singer and songwriter Adele in 2021, after they were spotted together at game five of the 2021 NBA Finals in Phoenix, Arizona. Adele seemingly confirmed her relationship with Rich Paul by sharing a photo with him on her Instagram in September 2021. In November 2023, it was reported that Adele had confirmed that she and Rich had secretly tied the knot.
Note – He also has a daughter named Reonna Simone from a previous relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Rich Paul Facts
- His father owned the store, R & J Confectionery, on East 125th and Arlington in Glenville, a neighborhood on the east side of Cleveland. Rich spent his childhood years growing up in a one-bedroom apartment above that store.
- In 1999, his father died of cancer.
- Rich Paul was 19 years old when he bought his first house.
- He used to buy throwback jerseys from Atlanta and sell them out of his trunk in Cleveland. On a good week, he would make $10,000.
- Paul met LeBron James at the Akron–Canton Airport in 2002. He impressed James with his authentic Warren Moon throwback jersey.
- He launched “Klutch Conversations” in 2020 during the NBA All-Star Weekend with SocialWorks and General Mills with an aim to encourage financial literacy with youth.
- Rich Paul was included in the “Ebony Power 100 List” in 2020.
Featured Image by Rich Paul / Instagram